Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Looks like otg android is back and app download new app 4.2.16 587 Monday 21st May.

Try deleting all data and wiping cache in app settings and see if it comes back. I always wipe and re sign in when I update the Dji go app.

Yes I always delete data and cache first, each time I try a new version.
The weird thing is, when I first installed 4.2.12_557 to my Nexus 5, the bars were there and I chose CH11 as my manual WiFi connection to the RC.
Then I installed on my Nexus 7, noticed the bars weren't there and had gone when I checked on the Nexus 5.
I've tried going to Auto for WiFi instead of Custom, makes no difference.
I'll just wait until it's sorted, or not, whichever. :D

It certainly is
Thanks Haggi and everyone for your posts. It is indeed good to hear we have a new version of the DJI GO 4 App that have fixed the OTG.

I don't think it is available in Australia yet, I could download from the above APK, but in the meantime (and since I am new to the Spark), I have plenty of features to get familiar with before this one. But I must admit though @ 200 meters away, a temporary loss of transmission was a worry.

Just to let you know that my DJI Go 4 app automatically updated to 4.2.12.

Google Play on Australia still show 4.2.8.

Thanks Haggi and everyone for your posts. It is indeed good to hear we have a new version of the DJI GO 4 App that have fixed the OTG.

I don't think it is available in Australia yet, I could download from the above APK, but in the meantime (and since I am new to the Spark), I have plenty of features to get familiar with before this one. But I must admit though @ 200 meters away, a temporary loss of transmission was a worry.
If you lose transmission for 3 seconds the drone always should return back to the home point. If you always make sure when you set off that you see and hear it say Your home point has been updated please check it on the map you are good and the spark will always return to the home point.

sent on my Sammy s8 with Dji spark attached to it [emoji16]

If you lose transmission for 3 seconds the drone always should return back to the home point. If you always make sure when you set off that you see and hear it say Your home point has been updated please check it on the map you are good and the spark will always return to the home point.

Only if it loses AC->RC connection, not the live video transmission RC->Phone AFAIK, (I'm ready to stand corrected).

Reactions: Gavieboydgi
Only if it loses AC->RC connection, not the live video transmission RC->Phone AFAIK, (I'm ready to stand corrected).
That's what I mean or when you press return to home.

Popped up in Google Play this morning (UK), disappeared a short time later, again. This is the second time this has happened, something strange going on? Gutted I didn't download it now, be curious to see the release numberScreenshot_20180425-072202_Google Play Store.jpg

There are settings in the new version I've never seen before. Like turning off the cache and something about full screen mode.

Let's see if this is still available once I connect the spark :) Screenshot_20180425-190303.jpgScreenshot_20180425-190322.jpg

There are settings in the new version I've never seen before. Like turning off the cache and something about full screen mode.

Let's see if this is still available once I connect the spark :) View attachment 4745View attachment 4746

You can access full screen mode anytime, just swipe 2 fingers down on the screen. Of course you lose all telemetry, maps and date. Swipe 2 fingers again to get it all back

New update on android today again

Will update the app APK again in original post it's 577 now

Screenshot_20180425-125025_Google%20Play%20Store.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast