Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Looks like otg android is back and app download new app 4.2.16 587 Monday 21st May.

As per our developers idbl. It is released in phase. So it is available for some customers. And it is estimated that all the customers will be covered tomorrow.

Did someone notice these bugs in 4.2.12? Camera settings in very small fonts and WIFI channels are not available?

Device: S7
Anker cable + Samsung OTG
Screenshot_20180419-223415.jpgScreenshot_20180419-223439.jpg

Okay, from some of the posts in this treat it does seems like there are still some minor-minor issues with the Android DJI Go 4 app ...so Android is not in the clear yet, right?

I've had no issues, apart from 1 crash/reboot on my Nexus 7.
It looks like there may be some issues with other mfrs and devices, perhaps that's why they pulled the first version.

Just being flying for about nearly 5 hours again and had some really strange things happen when I was trying to change to 2.4 ghz and I had a compass error 1500meters out and it went into atti mode and stayed in atti mode till I got back happened twice on me. We definitely need a atti mode setting so we can use it to learn to fly for when that happens. It's not as bad as people say flying in attitudes mode I enjoyed it.

Just being flying for about nearly 5 hours again and had some really strange things happen when I was trying to change to 2.4 ghz and I had a compass error 1500meters out and it went into atti mode and stayed in atti mode till I got back happened twice on me. We definitely need a atti mode setting so we can use it to learn to fly for when that happens. It's not as bad as people say flying in attitudes mode I enjoyed it.
You could always tape some aluminum foil on the top to block the GPS

Compass error when I turn my WiFi from 5.8 ghz to 2.4 ghz I got it back and hovered and it stayed in atti mode till I rebooted and reset the a.c. was really strange.
Screenshot_20180419-202736_DU%20Recorder.jpg

If I do alot of turns full speed (Sport-mode), I also get compass errors.
Some time not, some time will.

4.2.12- 2.4GHz (OTG) has been rock solid here! Knock on wood :)

Reactions: Gavieboydgi
If I do alot of turns full speed (Sport-mode), I also get compass errors.
Some time not, some time will.

4.2.12- 2.4GHz (OTG) has been rock solid here! Knock on wood :)
Attitude mode was an absolute blast with the spark I've kinda know how it's going to react when it happens now it's not that bad.

Reactions: Haggi
Works on my Ellipsis 8 HD and Huawei Elate...The only thing that I see is that the maps can only be "off-line" downloaded by an area surrounding your location...The older versions let you download entire states. This is a problem if I am out of the initial area without internet.
You can zoom in or out to whatever coverage area you want, assuming you have the storage space to download offline maps that large. I downloaded a small area that I usually fly in and the a larger area that covers about a 45-mile radius from where I usually fly.

Just got another update on the app. Still 4.2.12, so another build?

Oh and Facebook live works a absolute treat with the 4.2.12 I live streamed to all my friends and it doesn't lag anymore it was perfect the people who was watching it well impressed when I just watched it back.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502