Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Looks like otg android is back and app download new app 4.2.16 587 Monday 21st May.

My rav power pack was brilliant today for testing tbe 4.2.12 app and OTG it kept me flying for 5 hours charging my four spark batterys The go app on Samsung s8 I didn't have any disconnections or app crashes in all that time flying.
20180401_172619.jpg

20180331_191148.jpg

20180331_191232.jpg

20180331_191219.jpg

Last edited:
Is someone using the latest version WITHOUT a Samsung phone and does OTG work? I have an Asus ZE551ML and the OTG cable is definitely not working.. I'm not really sure the cable is good but I have used it in the past.

Yes, you haven't read the thread. :rolleyes:

4.2.12 works on both my Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 devices, the official 4.2.8 doesn't.

Oh nice, sorry but I read a ton of reports of OTG working and all of them were with Samsung phones. Well, time to buy another OTG cable :)

Oh nice, sorry but I read a ton of reports of OTG working and all of them were with Samsung phones. Well, time to buy another OTG cable :)
I have it on my Nexus 6P.
Works great as well

What does this have to do with OTG support, sorry spam? Go away!!!
You need help my friend. It kept me in the air to keep testing otg idiot if you have a problem with it go make your own post. Bad attitudes like that gets you know where in life.

Being in the EU and using this new app version with OTG - is FCC mode still beneficial to use?

You need help my friend. It kept me in the air to keep testing otg idiot if you have a problem with it go make your own post. Bad attitudes like that gets you know where in life.
Sorry!! Should have read your post more closely. I take it back. Again I'm sorry. Oh and I don't need any help, but thanks for offering..lol!!

PACO

4.2.12 OTG .The only bug I seemed to have when I was flying for the 5 hours was my map went blank on one of my flights I had to switch everything off and back on to get it back. I have offline downloaded. Even though I had my data on it still wouldn't come back.
Here's the screen shot of it when happened.

Screenshot_20180419-125653_DU%20Recorder.jpg

Reactions: Paco572
Stop fighting lol, can someone please make mod app from this new one ffs? Hehe
Yeah sorry for that. I want someone to update that mod 2 app to the 4.2.12. I would do it myself but I have know clue what I'm doing software wise. It wouldn't surprise me if someone is already doing it for everyone.

Works on my Ellipsis 8 HD and Huawei Elate...The only thing that I see is that the maps can only be "off-line" downloaded by an area surrounding your location...The older versions let you download entire states. This is a problem if I am out of the initial area without internet.

DJI is claiming that 4.2.12 it only for Apple devices at this time, I am chatting with them on Twitter

**EDIT 1** They sent me a link to 4.2.8

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502