Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Looks like otg android is back and app download new app 4.2.16 587 Monday 21st May.

Only 4.2.8 is in DJI web Page oficial . 4.2.12 no exist

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using SparkPilots Spark Forum mobile app

Yes, because 4.2.12 has been redacted and removed.

Look at my screenshot, and check out the app version at the bottom of this screenshot.

Screenshot_20180418-143326.png

My drone never changed even when I dragged it around my house and upstairs.

See my screenshot post #105, it's working on a Nexus 5 at least.
The Nexus is vanilla Android, no manufacturer/provider overlays or bloatware.

Maybe that's why it was pulled from the Play Store, because it still isn't working on all the various Android devices?

Reactions: Gavieboydgi
See my screenshot post #105, it's working on a Nexus 5 at least.
The Nexus is vanilla Android, no manufacturer/provider overlays or bloatware.

Maybe that's why it was pulled from the Play Store, because it still isn't working on all the various Android devices?
Yeah when I take it out doors it works a treat everything was perfect. It's just not when I'm indoors.

I just tried it on my 2013 2nd Gen Nexus 7 4G.

It installed OK, worked OK, with telemetry OK.

I flew around a little bit, but it's very windy here today.

Then I noticed that the video icon on screen was white, not red. I pressed it a few times (video feed working over OTG all the time, airplane mode on Nexus) and the Nexus rebooted on me.

Maybe DJI spotted a memory leak or something and that's why the app removal.

Be careful guys.

Reactions: unlink
My drone never changed even when I dragged it around my house and upstairs.
Distance and altitude won't change until you take off, as those are numbers relative to the home point. Since you aren't flying around the house, those numbers will remain zero. Either go outside, wait for satellites, and try, or take off in the house, and you should get an altitude number from the VPS. (Won't get distance without GPS lock).

I just tried it on my 2013 2nd Gen Nexus 7 4G.

It installed OK, worked OK, with telemetry OK.

I flew around a little bit, but it's very windy here today.

Then I noticed that the video icon on screen was white, not red. I pressed it a few times (video feed working over OTG all the time, airplane mode on Nexus) and the Nexus rebooted on me.

Maybe DJI spotted a memory leak or something and that's why the app removal.

Be careful guys.
That's because it's not in video mode change it you are in photo mode

Distance and altitude won't change until you take off, as those are numbers relative to the home point. Since you aren't flying around the house, those numbers will remain zero. Either go outside, wait for satellites, and try, or take off in the house, and you should get an altitude number from the VPS. (Won't get distance without GPS lock).
Oh ok thanks for that info yeah I've been flying it outside loads on otg I never fly indoors anyway not got a big enough space to fly indoors. Hahaha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502