Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Is Airdata worth the price?

I'm using the Moverio BT 300 as my display with modded Go4 4.1.15 and Epson Soar so need to find how to manually send files to Airdata. I have the 400 flight H360 plan. I do like the ability to see the data.

I have the Gold version. Got a discount a couple of years ago on Black Friday. I enjoy logging my flights, writing notes about what I did on that flight, looking at wind speeds and analysis, and battery info and trends. I also like being able to look at flight paths for all my flights and the overall display map that shows the location of every flight I have ever made.

I use the paid version for my Spark and Phantom 3 Standard and use the free version for my Tello.

Chris
I have the Gold version as well that I got on a Black Friday special last year and have my Mavic 2 Zoom, Mavic 2 Pro and Spark flights logged.

Hey to all you guys that have told me very positive things about Airdata. I am looking forward to exploring all of it's features. ? :D

Reactions: Vader01
Absolutely.... it is worth every penny. Very interesting information after every flight. Keeps track of your drones and batteries.

Reactions: graywoulf
Absolutely.... it is worth every penny. Very interesting information after every flight. Keeps track of your drones and batteries.
You are absolutely right about interesting information. I am amazed at how much data the app can collect in one flight. What was really cool was that once it had synced with the DJI cloud, I could go back and see all of my previous flights dating back to my first flight in 2018. And the battery condition information is invaluable. Why DJI does not offer that much information baffles me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis