Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

@dubt! It is interesting will your modded app run on CrystalSky. At the moment i have 4.14 on it, preinstalled by DJI with CS firmware update and does not allow to install in parallel any modded app besides 4.1.9

@dubt! It is interesting will your modded app run on CrystalSky. At the moment i have 4.14 on it, preinstalled by DJI with CS firmware update and does not allow to install in parallel any modded app besides 4.1.9
Hmm odd, I'll keep the patch enabled for the 2.0 release then as well for you to test. 2.0 is a new build

Have tried to install version 1.1.1 just now. I can install it, can start, but it stuck on sign in! At first screen it gives user name, then second string for password and the third one dimmed blue sign in or confirm. But as soon i press any symbol in user name string or password line, third line totally disappear, not allowing me to do next step

Hey, why did you take down the releases before 2.0? I was hoping to try 1.1.1 but if 2.0 is ready I will give that a whirl.

Have tried to install version 1.1.1 just now. I can install it, can start, but it stuck on sign in! At first screen it gives user name, then second string for password and the third one dimmed blue sign in or confirm. But as soon i press any symbol in user name string or password line, third line totally disappear, not allowing me to do next step
Did you set airplane mode before trying to sign in?

This is fixed in 2.0!

Update time! This one's a doozie:

Mod Ver. 2.0 Features:
  • Rebuilt and patched from the ground up! I used a clean apk and patched with my additions
  • New Icon!
  • Red status and nav bars instead of orange
  • Replaced Google Maps for Here Maps
  • Offline Maps Fixed!
  • Tested offline and online logins. Both work, just up to you to decide if you want flight records
Mod Ver. 2.0 - Download

Please test out everything that you usually would use, as well as what device and android version you're running and report back :)

Reactions: Nik
Unfortunately, the problem is still there in case with Crystal Sky Monitor. As soon i enter sign in/ sign up screen and want to type any symbol, the popping up keyboard wipes out from screen this third line with ability to press "Next":(

Update time! This one's a doozie:

Mod Ver. 2.0 Features:
  • Rebuilt and patched from the ground up! I used a clean apk and patched with my additions
  • New Icon!
  • Red status and nav bars instead of orange
  • Replaced Google Maps for Here Maps
  • Offline Maps Fixed!
  • Tested offline and online logins. Both work, just up to you to decide if you want flight records
Mod Ver. 2.0 - Download

Please test out everything that you usually would use, as well as what device and android version you're running and report back :)

Installed on Huawei XT2 and Oneplus 5t
  • Missing Offline Maps
  • Still Using Google Maps and maps do not load regardless of being online or not.
Sorry for the news.

Reactions: dubt
Unfortunately, the problem is still there in case with Crystal Sky Monitor. As soon i enter sign in/ sign up screen and want to type any symbol, the popping up keyboard wipes out from screen this third line with ability to press "Next":(
Hmm, that's an odd bug. Sadly I don't have a crystal sky to check, and I've enabled the crystal sky patch from here:

GitHub - Bin4ry/deejayeye-modder

I'm not sure if I'll be able to be much help there :/

Installed on Huawei XT2 and Oneplus 5t
  • Missing Offline Maps
  • Still Using Google Maps and maps do not load regardless of being online or not.
Sorry for the news.
You are totally right! I seems the issue of maps being removed when I apply my secondary tweaks.

Working on it now...

Hmm, that's an odd bug. Sadly I don't have a crystal sky to check, and I've enabled the crystal sky patch from here:

GitHub - Bin4ry/deejayeye-modder

I'm not sure if I'll be able to be much help there :/

Thanks a lot for your efforts mate. The only thing i can offer is i can give a link to download the one modded version 4.1.9 i guess, which works flawlessly on CS and You may try to compare this one and yours, if you have a time and will

Reactions: dubt
Absolutely! Please post if you can.

I'm wondering if it would even help in your case though, as if you already have the modded features, the addition of auto wifi on, 100% brightness, and some small tweaks to look would affect the official device made for this purpose.

Just a thought

Reactions: Nik

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast