Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

So being app version 4.1.15 this should have offline maps, but for some reason doesn't.

I'm going to try and find another version, either 4.1.14 or another app of 4.1.15 with offline functionality and set up my desktop with the apk patching functionality to create another patched app.

Currently out of town from my desktop to do this, but expect it in less than a week.

If you are running the current 1.1.1, please post what device, Android version, and what features aren't working. Thanks!
Im using samsung galaxy S8 active and Nexus 7 tablet with no problems so far several flights. Only the omitions oreviously mentioned like maps. will check the Mavick modes and report back. Im flying in Panama.

Reactions: dubt
It's working on my Samsung Galaxy S4. OTG doesn't work (but never have been able to get it working) but it seems stable.
What version of android are you running? Have you ever rooted and installed a custom ROM? Or are on the stock Samsung Software?

Im using samsung galaxy S8 active and Nexus 7 tablet with no problems so far several flights. Only the omitions oreviously mentioned like maps. will check the Mavick modes and report back. Im flying in Panama.
Get some incredible shots in Panama!

Do you mind posting the Android version your Nexus 7 is running? Have you left it stock, or flashed a custom ROM?

Updated the OP to reflect damage warnings and MOD note about posting the mod software here.

In the meantime, I'm working on getting the apk modifier code running on my Mac. It's up and working, but I have to find the correct versions of the APK's. I'm downloading now, will start testing later today and upload by tonight in a few hours if successful.

I'm going to play with 4.1.14 as well to see if maps is working there.

Reactions: lasorey
Just a word of warning.. that api is linked to YOU and your name.. are you willing for anyone to have access to that? stick with HERE maps. No api needed and offline maps can be downloaded. See pic View attachment 2626

Hi, is this option available in 4.1.15 app, because I dont have that option in Mine?

Hey what's up dubt I have been using the deejayeye mod app version 4.1.3 for a couple of months with no problems at all many great flights. All the mavic flight modes work except waypoints, and since it is 4.1.3 the sphere mode wasn't released yet. Does waypoint work with yours app and does it have sphere photo mode? Thank you for your work

That took FOREVER to read through all the posts xD y'all are pretty awesome though, just gotta say that. Will be downloading the modified app for testing with a friend! Anything I should know going in that hasn't been posted in this thread? (Absolute beginner to programming here, and the Spark is my first expensive drone)

That took FOREVER to read through all the posts xD y'all are pretty awesome though, just gotta say that. Will be downloading the modified app for testing with a friend! Anything I should know going in that hasn't been posted in this thread? (Absolute beginner to programming here, and the Spark is my first expensive drone)

No need to learn programming unless you want to give modding the app a whirl yourself. Just install the APK and fly!

Reactions: Bubbles!!!
I am using android 6.0.1 Samsung Galaxy note 4 ATT.
Seems to work well, I had no maps until i connected to the internet, tried to leave in airplane mode, b/c didint really want DJI to know, and I had nothing, connected to WIfi maps loaded. Actually I prefer the Here maps, maybe im just used to it, plus it auto zooms into when you get a GPS lock intend of having to manually zoom with google maps. As far as offline maps, no option, I had the same issue with official app, so I went down to DJI go 4.1.5, had offline maps option and is super stable, If possible please do a mod on this version 4.1.5 (21-gpPhone) and use here maps if possible. 1,000 thanks!

Also, for me the only real reason I wanted the modded is app is for the point of interest flight mode, Used this all the time in my Mavic and it was great, cant believe DJI didnt include it with the spark.

Reactions: Edikfly and dubt
Hey what's up dubt I have been using the deejayeye mod app version 4.1.3 for a couple of months with no problems at all many great flights. All the mavic flight modes work except waypoints, and since it is 4.1.3 the sphere mode wasn't released yet. Does waypoint work with yours app and does it have sphere photo mode? Thank you for your work

Sphere mode appears to be in 4.1.15 :)

I have't had time to test waypoint mode, I'm about to upload a new version and if someone could test and report, that would be great!

waypoints worked for me using Sony Z3 android 6

Reactions: dubt and RoccoT312
Sphere mode appears to be in 4.1.15 :)

I have't had time to test waypoint mode, I'm about to upload a new version and if someone could test and report, that would be great!
Send me a dm and I'll give it a test after i test out this 4.1.5 version[emoji106] in the next couple of days. Also the otg cable is working with 4.1.5 correct?

Galaxy Tab S3 here. Yesterday I did about 4 hours of flying with the original modded apk from the other post. That one worked flawlessly all afternoon using WiFi. No disconnects, no glitches.

Just did a flight with this mod and the experience was the same. The only issue I had was that Google Maps would not load, just showed blank. I do not have an active data connection when using the Tab S3 as it is strictly a WiFi unit. I do, however, have offline maps downloaded in the Google Maps app and was hoping they would work with your API mod. Seems to only want to work with a data connection.

Reactions: Al79 and dubt
Send me a dm and I'll give it a test after i test out this 4.1.5 version[emoji106] in the next couple of days. Also the otg cable is working with 4.1.5 correct?
Haven't tested otg yet as my cables on the way! Anyone else test?

Galaxy Tab S3 here. Yesterday I did about 4 hours of flying with the original modded apk from the other post. That one worked flawlessly all afternoon using WiFi. No disconnects, no glitches.

Just did a flight with this mod and the experience was the same. The only issue I had was that Google Maps would not load, just showed blank. I do not have an active data connection when using the Tab S3 as it is strictly a WiFi unit. I do, however, have offline maps downloaded in the Google Maps app and was hoping they would work with your API mod. Seems to only want to work with a data connection.
Maps fixed in update uploading in the next few hours

Reactions: burrzoo and Edikfly
App ok with Google Nexus 6P. I used the app with mavic pro and it works fine. Switch to FCC ok, Also with the last fw.
It is possible to activate the pano option for the mavic?
Bye
Giampaolo

App ok with Google Nexus 6P. I used the app with mavic pro and it works fine. Switch to FCC ok, Also with the last fw.
It is possible to activate the pano option for the mavic?
Bye
Giampaolo
I'm using the mods provided by deejayeye and there isn't a mod to enable pano for mavic as I know of just yet, sorry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast