Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

What is the best tablet to use with spark remote

Yowza

Join
Jan 28, 2018
I have an Ipad Mini 2 that I have just tried but the video feed was very choppy and lagging. any suggestions

I use an iPhone 6, for the most part, sometimes I use my iPad Pro 10.5”, both seem to work fine.

Currently any device running IOS would be the best decision, thus that leaves your choice to an iPAd

Reactions: Yowza
I have an mini 2 also. If youre in EU than try tot switch tot Fcc mode, i noticed a big difference in video quality. Otherwise try otg cable, for me that helped also improve the video stream

I have multiple generation Ipads including minis. Any of the supported (by DJI) Ipad minis will work. Because of the processors some better than others. I notice that with my Ipad Air which I believe is the processing equivalent of the Ipad Mini 2. I would get some minor video refresh lag. But not horrible that it was unusable. I use an Ipad Mini 4 which is strictly dedicated to flying my DJI drones and have zero issues. I say dedicated, but sometimes when I travel, its the only tablet I bring so I have apps on it, music, pictures, etc...

I have an mini 2 also. If youre in EU than try tot switch tot Fcc mode, i noticed a big difference in video quality. Otherwise try otg cable, for me that helped also improve the video stream
I live in China

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis