Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New to Group. Looking at used Spark

Bravescoach

Join
Mar 28, 2019
Hi, I am looking a purchasing a used Spark, and found one that I like, but was wondering if 26 flights on it is a lot. That is what the person selling says that it has on it. This is a fly more combo. Any thoughts would be great! Thanks

was wondering if 26 flights on it is a lot.
A lot compared to the numbers others have accumulated? It would be tough to tell since there's no repository of data like that.

I wouldn't be worried about anything being worn out if that's what you're thinking. Other than the props and batteries, you likely won't ever have to replace any other hardware components on the Spark if you don't crash it.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Bravescoach.

I've had my Spark since July 2018 , 2017 with 475 flights and counting with no problems.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Last edited:
"A lot" is very much subjective. I have 155 flights in just under 6 months and I don't think even that's a lot. :D
I think it is more important to check if there are hardware issues. Say, the gimbal for example. Make sure the seller hasn't crashed the drone before and the gimbal is not malfunctioning.

Have the seller provide a good test flight, take a few photos (and look at them), look for scratches or dings on the AC, run the gimbal up and down to make sure it is smooth. Sparks have a 12 month warranty from time of activation so there may be some left on that. Additional proof of low flight hours would be to look at the number of battery charge cycles in the Go4 app. If you buy it get a bill of sale indicating who is selling/buying with AC/RC serial numbers so you can register it with DJI.

Last edited:
Hi, I am looking a purchasing a used Spark, and found one that I like, but was wondering if 26 flights on it is a lot. That is what the person selling says that it has on it. This is a fly more combo. Any thoughts would be great! Thanks
I would not, I bought a spark 6 weeks ago
Sent it back twice. Controller problems. I couldn't go beyond a hover. It's difficult to connect thru the WiFi then for the controller and spark. Mavic and phantom is seamless. Good luck. I hope my spark doesn't come back with more problems.

Reactions: Bravescoach
26 flights is basically new for fly more combo. That is less than 9 charge cycles on the battery. You could ask to see the flight log from the DJI go app for confirmation.

Reactions: Bravescoach

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis