Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New pilot from Kent, England

colinsmith18

Join
Jan 6, 2024
Hello there, I live in the South East of England and have been flying the Spark off and on for a few years. It's not mine, it belongs to my son but as he doesn't use it these days I've taken it over. I've done the basic UK CAA training and am considering taking the training further. However I'm lucky if I get 12 minutes flying time out of any of the batteries so there is a limit to where I can fly! Looking forward to reading through the posts on the forum and learning. I'm glad I (finally) found the forum.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello there, I live in the South East of England and have been flying the Spark off and on for a few years. It's not mine, it belongs to my son but as he doesn't use it these days I've taken it over. I've done the basic UK CAA training and am considering taking the training further. However I'm lucky if I get 12 minutes flying time out of any of the batteries so there is a limit to where I can fly! Looking forward to reading through the posts on the forum and learning. I'm glad I (finally) found the forum.
Try get yourself extra battery’s I take 3 battery’s every time i fly
Andy London

Welcome fellow Spark owner. Still have mine but haven’t flown it for a while. The weather here, as you know, is not conducive to enjoyable flying and this week doesn’t look any better. Have fun and be safe.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome from Texas. Lots of good information here. I love the spark and still fly it often.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast