Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Iphone 5c as a screen wifi for the spark?

sparkle2796

Join
Jan 3, 2018
Hi

I'm looking for a phone that I can use with the spark and the RC, I've noticed that a few suggestions over the past few days and they tend to lead to an apple device wether it's an ipad mini 4 or iPhone..

My main phone is a Sony xz and although it copes, I would like to have the ability to read warning messages of the area that I'm flying in. To be fair I'm not going to be doing this at the same time as flying, but at least I will get a message.. If that makes sense..

I was looking at an iPhone 5c I have never used an iPhone so.. Hence why I'm asking.. Does anyone use one with there spark? Is it any good?

Others have successfully used an iPhone 5, though it is at the bottom end in regards to performance. There were also some issues install the Go Apps on iPhone 5

, I would like to have the ability to read warning messages of the area that I'm flying in. To be fair I'm not going to be doing this at the same time as flying, but at least I will get a message.. If that makes sense..
Nope it doesn't... there is no warning that you'll get on iOS that you wouldn't get on android.

The iPhone 5 and iPhone 5c are not compatible with DJI GO.

You can use any Apple device listed here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bornzero2none