Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hiii from Leeds

Tiredofyou

Join
Aug 8, 2019
Got my Spark yesterday but it took alot of time to calibrate it and I am still unsure if its done so I was able to fly it just for a moment. I have to say I am a bit scared to fly it now as it is my first drone and I dnt want to crash it or let ot fly away. Any tips?

Welcome to the forum. A bit late in sharing this tip but you don't need to calibrate a new drone straight out the box.

Got my Spark yesterday but it took alot of time to calibrate it and I am still unsure if its done so I was able to fly it just for a moment. I have to say I am a bit scared to fly it now as it is my first drone and I dnt want to crash it or let ot fly away. Any tips?
Hello from Australia. Take your time, and learn all you can about how your spark works. Utube is really good, so much information on all you need to know. You gain a lot more confidence to fly, as your know how improves. Many fun times ahead!

I know the feeling! I did several flight on the sim before actually taking to the skies. It's nothing like the real thing but gets you used to the controls. I decided to do a two hour training session with one of the drone flight schools and that gave me the confidence. If you didn't want to go that far why not find someone local with a Spark who could stand beside you when you take that first big step. Happy flying.

That would be great. I am looking for some Spark entustiast who would gide me. Its been nearly whole week since I got mine but the weather is crazy....rain or heavy wind unable to do any practice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast