Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

This is a common issue when a app like FB messenger or twilight is drawing over your screen with an off.

Either turn them off or use this:

Install Button Unlocker - Android Apps on Google Play

I downloaded the button unlocker app.
Still can't get past this to install the Go 4 Mod app.

i-XpSRNtV-L.png

I downloaded the button unlocker app.
Still can't get past this to install the Go 4 Mod app.

i-XpSRNtV-L.png
Is that an older HTC phone? Or some older form of Android rom?

It seems like it's trying to show permissions, but it can't.

Other idea would be to get Solid Explorer from the play store, it's a file manager, then navigate to the app file and try to install there.

Samsung s7 edge installation complete . App is working. didnt check with the drone yet..
(DJI GO 4 MOD)

Reactions: dubt

Other idea would be to get Solid Explorer from the play store, it's a file manager, then navigate to the app file and try to install there.

It's a Sony Xperia Z5
Android version 7.1.1
Build number 32.4.A.1.54

I will try the Solid Explorer

Thanks,
Dave

Unfortunately the Solid Explorer didn't help. It gave me an install button but once pressed I just got the same screen I posted earlier. If you look closely at the screen shot I posted there is a faint lock symbol under the word next. Guess it wasn't meant to be.

Dave

Unfortunately the Solid Explorer didn't help. It gave me an install button but once pressed I just got the same screen I posted earlier. If you look closely at the screen shot I posted there is a faint lock symbol under the word next. Guess it wasn't meant to be.

Dave
That's a super odd error and one that I haven't seen in the android world.

Make sure Unknown Sources is enabled: Settings, Security, then scoll down to Unknown Sources

And check out this thread a bit, [Q] Cannot click "install" for apk files

Sign in offline? Im interested in using a fake account to keep DJI out of the loop but I can't seem to figure out exactly how to sign in without network. I am open to signing in with the real account but I would need to hear other users input before taking the leap.

Sign in offline? Im interested in using a fake account to keep DJI out of the loop but I can't seem to figure out exactly how to sign in without network. I am open to signing in with the real account but I would need to hear other users input before taking the leap.
Offline sign in works when you first install the app, switch to airplane mode then use a random name or just word for both user and pass!

Reactions: Jacob
Just to confirm this has installed perfectly with my Acer Iconia One 10, and works with OTG :)

I've not tried flying yet because I'm a horrible coward, but I will try one of these days. Many thanks, dubt!

V2.0 works great, love Google maps! HERE maps was the worst, didn't get a chance to fly because it's now snowing in NY once again (I hate winter) but keep up the great work man!!

That's a super odd error and one that I haven't seen in the android world.

Make sure Unknown Sources is enabled: Settings, Security, then scoll down to Unknown Sources

And check out this thread a bit, [Q] Cannot click "install" for apk files

Done all what you suggested. Just won't allow me to install this app. Thank you for your help, much appreciated.

Dave

Done all what you suggested. Just won't allow me to install this app. Thank you for your help, much appreciated.

Dave
Sorry I'm not much help, that's as much as I could do without actually owning the device.

Thank you OP for the modded DJI Go 4. It is far more stable than the stock version on one of my tablets that would always force close the app after a period of time and get laggy. Very fast with this version of the app.

I believe the issue is the CPU in your device. Android isn't that picky, but sometimes it's is a different enough device, it will refuse to run.

What processor is in it? Mediatek or snapdragon?

If it's neither, that's not a good sign.

If you can't even find a processor name, that's not good sign either.

Mediatek MT8127.

Good? Not good? :)

Hi guys... i tried this apk to my phantom 3 pro (go 4 ver 2 apk) and it looks that everythings ok with my drone.
It´s supposed to work with go 3 version, but it looks that works with go 4 version also... but i will try to fly it tommorow. Anyone tried this with a phantom 3 pro?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast