Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

Can anyone make a video using the spark with the new unlocked modes? I would really love to see it in action from those who are brave. I'm too scared to use :(

OK so I used V2.0 on a Samsung Galaxy S8. I have only run it through one flight so maybe just something I did wrong. Over WiFi It would connect and look perfect, then disconnect for a few secs and connect again. This cycle happened 5 times and I became curious so I plugged a OTG and it was connected and flew fine. I ran it through an orbit mode and checked the other flight modes all seemed functional. Oddly though the entire flight it said "aircraft disconnected".

Reactions: Randika and dubt
Can anyone make a video using the spark with the new unlocked modes? I would really love to see it in action from those who are brave. I'm too scared to use :(
There are some videos of people using the patch that's used in this mod. YouTube deejayeye

Reactions: Edikfly
OK so I used V2.0 on a Samsung Galaxy S8. I have only run it through one flight so maybe just something I did wrong. Over WiFi It would connect and look perfect, then disconnect for a few secs and connect again. This cycle happened 5 times and I became curious so I plugged a OTG and it was connected and flew fine. I ran it through an orbit mode and checked the other flight modes all seemed functional. Oddly though the entire flight it said "aircraft disconnected".
Samsung is weird with networking. If the wifi doesn't have internet it will route all traffic through the mobile network. Turn on airplane mode, then turn on wifi and make sure "Connect without internet" or whatever they call it is turned on.

This "should" keep it connected.

Glad to hear otg is working, even with the weird disconnected bug

I believe in you

Thanks for reporting!
I tried follow me mode but the app doesn't seem to pick up my nexus gps signal, said no GPS found, but on the right side of the screen it says gps signal strong. Poi works kinda funny, can't seem to be able to establish Poi, might be me.

I used S8 active with no otg and took it to 1000 feet with no video feed problems.

Reactions: Edikfly and dubt
Samsung is weird with networking. If the wifi doesn't have internet it will route all traffic through the mobile network. Turn on airplane mode, then turn on wifi and make sure "Connect without internet" or whatever they call it is turned on.

This "should" keep it connected.

Glad to hear otg is working, even with the weird disconnected bug
Oh and I can't seem to get the map to work. I'm on the latest version. Showing blank. Maybe cause I'm in Panama???

Reactions: dubt
Oh and I can't seem to get the map to work. I'm on the latest version. Showing blank. Maybe cause I'm in Panama???
Ver. 2.0 relys on Google maps. You can test offline maps by going into the official Google maps app and downloading offline maps.

LITE has here and the official offline maps support.

Download lite and give it a try, you can install 2.0 and LITE at the same time!

Ver. 2.0 relys on Google maps. You can test offline maps by going into the official Google maps app and downloading offline maps.

Ok will give lite a shot.

Reactions: Edikfly and dubt

Didn't seem to save my altitude, the altitude showed up as top distance. I might be reading wrong. 1515456556838.jpeg

Reactions: dubt
Sorry I'm not much help, that's as much as I could do without actually owning the device.

Hey I remembered I still have a 2 year old Samsung Note that I don't use because the cell transmitter stopped working but everything else works. So I loaded the app mod onto this phone and it installed OK.
I will try linking it to the RC tomorrow.

Please just confirm that JDI will not know I'm using it if I logged on with my JDI credentials, which I did.

Thanks again.

Reactions: Edikfly

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delf