Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

Would it be possible to add feature to turn off "silent mode" and turn down background light to normal when exiting the app?
For these extra patches I use an app called App Cloner, and enabled the feature to return to normal once the app has exited, but it doesn't seem to be functional atm. I'll be messaging the developer to let him know, but I'm at the whim of him atm.

Mods - Since there are direct links to modified software posted which allows illegal EIRP levels to be reached in countries where lower TX power is only permissable can we get this thread closed/deleted please?

Reported

Last edited:
Mods - Since there are direct links to modified software posted can we get this thread closed/deleted please?

Reported
If this isn't allowed, by all means please close the thread. I don't want to be breaking any forum rules or laws with this project.

This was also stated in the bottom of the OP

however, this was the only way to fly in between 200-300m without broken livestream! Without mod version, broken livestream was a big problem... So a big big thanks to you! I am very happy to fly sparky in europe with a safe livestream now! And I am sorry for all other users out there, not having a relaxing stream all the time :(

Last edited:
Reactions: dubt
For these extra patches I use an app called App Cloner, and enabled the feature to return to normal once the app has exited, but it doesn't seem to be functional atm. I'll be messaging the developer to let him know, but I'm at the whim of him atm.
Does the original developer have contemplated sport mode speed mod?

Reactions: dubt
Mods - Since there are direct links to modified software posted which allows illegal EIRP levels to be reached in countries where lower TX power is only permissable can we get this thread closed/deleted please?

Reported
Why not just report and stay away from this topic if you dont like it? Or ar you some kind of law enforcement? If so, can i have your name and badge number?

Ive read a couple of your posts and all i can read is you harrassing people and policing around. Get a life dude

I can't seem to get it to install. I get "Do you want to install this application? It will get access to:"
Then under that just Cancel or Next but Next does nothing.

Sony Xperia Z5

Why not just report and stay away from this topic if you dont like it? Or ar you some kind of law enforcement? If so, can i have your name and badge number?

Ive read a couple of your posts and all i can read is you harrassing people and policing around. Get a life dude
i am so agree with you so much.

Reactions: Ryk2506 and dubt
Dubt dm with info how to find you if you get kicked out of here, I think it goes for all of us. Thank you for your awesome work man. I didnt get a chance to try your work yet, my spark is still not here, however as soon as it is here it is going in for a test run with your work. Again thanks a lot man!

Dubt dm with info how to find you if you get kicked out of here, I think it goes for all of us. Thank you for your awesome work man. I didnt get a chance to try your work yet, my spark is still not here, however as soon as it is here it is going in for a test run with your work. Again thanks a lot man!
No problem at all, I love trying to make a better all in one mod that contains the auto tweaks and appearance that aren't available in a stocked patched app or stock app.

This MOD may contain tweaks that are illegal in your country. Due to EIRP laws that change depending on where you live, you might be running the risk of altering your devices WLAN transmission power to the FCC limits. Please check in with the EIRP WLAN laws related to the country you will be flying in.

This disclaimer is not applicable to US flyers.

This MOD may contain tweaks that are illegal in your country. Due to EIRP laws that change depending on where you live, you might be running the risk of altering your devices WLAN transmission power to the FCC limits. Please check in with the EIRP WLAN laws related to the country you will be flying in.

This disclaimer is not applicable to US flyers.
Dude, we want some contact info in case something happens and you get tossed. An email address or something? We appreciate your work and help. You've done something awesome here.

Reactions: kentlim26 and dubt

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPena