Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Waypoints with spark?

using litchi with way points..probably flown 6 missions with litchi waypoints and all have been great with no glitches

I'm also flying with Litchi but noticed the gimble never points camera at POI's is this not supported on the Spark?

I don't know all the ins and outs of why it may not function but there are several controls you should recheck. Possibly poi and manual are both somehow activated. Possibly there could be something in settings on the left, and also the overall settings in the top right settings. Make sure you've scrolled the complete screen in all areas.

I don't know all the ins and outs of why it may not function but there are several controls you should recheck. Possibly poi and manual are both somehow activated. Possibly there could be something in settings on the left, and also the overall settings in the top right settings. Make sure you've scrolled the complete screen in all areas.

So are you saying the gimble aiming at POI's works for you?

This is my first flight with waypoints. You can see that my camera does look down at different points. I think that since the spark only has a 2 axis gimble that the POI has to be along the flight path and not side to side.

This is my first flight with waypoints. You can see that my camera does look down at different points. I think that since the spark only has a 2 axis gimble that the POI has to be along the flight path and not side to side.

3rd axis is for stability only, has nothing to do with which way the camera points. The done can fly sideways, and it's the same as flying forward.

Just tried Redwaypoint today and I received an error message as the Spark was moving to the first waypoint, " Max vertical speed reached." and then the mission stopped. I could not restart the mission and had to bring the Spark back manually. This happened on both mission attempts. Any idea what I did wrong?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502