Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

This is important tip for new flyers

Gavieboydgi

Premium Pilot
Join
Mar 3, 2018
Right I've just got back from flying my spark to cut a long story short. I downloaded tss 4.1.15 app last night to try out see if it's any good so I've been switching from different versions. I just want to say it's definitely a must to calibrate GPS after each new install of a new version because I've just been so lucky I noticed mine acting really strange and managed to land it quickly before anything happened. I don't no why I thought not to calibrate mine after each install of a app , I was just waiting for the app to tell me.

Right I've just got back from flying my spark to cut a long story short. I downloaded tss 4.1.15 app last night to try out see if it's any good so I've been switching from different versions. I just want to say it's definitely a must to calibrate GPS after each new install of a new version because I've just been so lucky I noticed mine acting really strange and managed to land it quickly before anything happened. I don't no why I thought not to calibrate mine after each install of a app , I was just waiting for the app to tell me.

"Calibrate GPS"???

Or maybe the OP means the compass?

You definitely shouldn't have to calibrate anything after installing a new version of DJI GO.

Or maybe the OP means the compass?

You definitely shouldn't have to calibrate anything after installing a new version of DJI GO.
Both sensors and I mean when switching back and forth from hacked and not hacked versions and different app versions. I have been going back and forth and went back to dgi app In play store and my drone was acting really erratic behaviour make sure to delete data every time you change versions as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar