Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

spark range leaderboard

I managed 3km tonight flying out over the ocean. I had 3000m as my preset boundary and I hit it. I’m flying on iOS without a cable. No boosters, no antenna dish things either.

All software is up to date. in Australia with Aussie stock. I thought we only got 1.2km range. Not complaining at all. Have a I got a freak machine, or is this the actual capability?

Reactions: pmshop
I managed 3km tonight flying out over the ocean. I had 3000m as my preset boundary and I hit it. I’m flying on iOS without a cable. No boosters, no antenna dish things either.

All software is up to date. in Australia with Aussie stock. I thought we only got 1.2km range. Not complaining at all. Have a I got a freak machine, or is this the actual capability?

Flying over water gives you the best signal. Great flight! Go for 4000m next time!

I tried another flight over mostly bare land and hit 2994m too. This was pushing it though. Had a couple of lost signal messages along the way.

Reactions: Nathan Swenson
I tried another flight over mostly bare land and hit 2994m too. This was pushing it though. Had a couple of lost signal messages along the way.
I have FCC mode and can't go that far in the San Francisco Bay area. Too much interference. Getting 4hawks xr antenna and will use my 3w boosters.

thanks pmshop , then I have the best one already!!!! Now its just a matter of time that I test her legs! But I use her for work also so I don't want to take a chance of something happening.

PulxG4K.png

xSaUPRH.png

Stock RC with homemade reflectors, Mavic antenna on #2 motor. Limited by signal interference.

Reactions: Victoria

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zeca Couto