Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark decal template

Wombatclay

Join
Aug 11, 2017
Howdy, wondering if anyone has the template file for the Spark and RC decals.... just found out my best friend has a vinal printer and cutter.

**** just got interesting.....

Howdy, wondering if anyone has the template file for the Spark and RC decals.... just found out my best friend has a vinal printer and cutter.

**** just got interesting.....

On this forum, search for "Spark skin" or "wrap".

Pick and choose what's best.

R&D. (Research & Development).

Reactions: Wombatclay
Hi.
Not sure if you still need this but I have the template files for the spark. If you are interested im selling for £25 but you can then print all your own skins!
Luke

Reactions: Kris Milburn
I just think it odd that you can nay joined yesterday and your first post is to flog something, reeks of scam to me

Lol. I joined because a link to this question came up in a Google search and no one had given an answer so I took 2 minutes to join and answer the question. Hey, theres no hard sell here I make custom spark skins all day long so it doesnt make commercial sense to give it away but if someone wants to buy it id sell it.

Attachments

• 84DD1AFA-583F-45F2-99FF-FA758571705B.jpeg
    84DD1AFA-583F-45F2-99FF-FA758571705B.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 180
Hope someone will generously post templet soon.
Hope I have enough time to make it by myself but not sure at this point. If I have a chance, I will post here but don’t expect anytime soon ^_^

Don't mind them luke222, some people are just a bit too used to handouts :) Best of luck with your business! Btw, got a link to where you're selling the skins? Might be interested :)
Lol. I joined because a link to this question came up in a Google search and no one had given an answer so I took 2 minutes to join and answer the question. Hey, theres no hard sell here I make custom spark skins all day long so it doesnt make commercial sense to give it away but if someone wants to buy it id sell it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar