Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

San Antonio, Texas

Hi Alloy;
You will enjoy the Spark and will find more uses for it as you learn the many flights that is capable to perform. I take mine every where I go and I usually find a way to put the Spark to work.

I took my Spark out today to film a quad race. However the wind was too much for the racers that they called it off. So I didn't get to shoot. Hopefully next time when the weather is better I'll grab some shots for the race.. Nothing like a real course, just a couple of guys that I hang with wanted to race through a industrial park with a very nice green belt with fountain. Has a great setting, low hanging branches to avoid and plenty of obstacles to avoid. I was going to use the Spark as a Trip-pod to film my friends and their antics.. Yes they crash a lot which is why I wanted to shoot the event.. Maybe next time...

Reactions: BlancoRob
Hi!! I am also from San Antonio. Do you know any good places to fly? I’ve only tried some spots and they always tell me its illegal to fly drones there.

Reactions: TrooperDrone
Welcome to the forum, @Acor77!

Here is a screen shot of the San Antonio area from the AIRMAP app available in the app stores free.

Screenshot_20171209-114821.jpg

66 airports, 31 power plants, 16 prisons and 1 national park makes it tough to find a spot to fly but this app my help you fine tune an area suitable for flying.

Fly safe:).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis