Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

SPARK Crashed and Camera not working

pasmanika

Join
Nov 30, 2023
Hello everyone, I wish you have great day.
Yesterday I was flied in indoor and crashed. When I check my Spark, nothing on the view. Then I checked the gimbal and I saw gimbal and camera is not working. Then restarted the drone and I get these errors. Camera, voltage sensor, battery temp. sensor and sd card is not working now. But gimbal is working. And the app says 'encoder error' and 'front vision sensor error'. Can anyone help me?

1000089250.jpg1000089249.jpg

Reactions: LetnayaPogoda
Hello everyone, I wish you have great day.
Yesterday I was flied in indoor and crashed. When I check my Spark, nothing on the view. Then I checked the gimbal and I saw gimbal and camera is not working. Then restarted the drone and I get these errors. Camera, voltage sensor, battery temp. sensor and sd card is not working now. But gimbal is working. And the app says 'encoder error' and 'front vision sensor error'. Can anyone help me?

View attachment 14286View attachment 14287
DId you google the error codes and responses?

Good work. I'm going to try something else and back to you soon.
I found this
The problem relates to the Micro SD card and simply swapping out or re-formatting the existing card corrects the issue (note: if you try to reformat it attached to the MP, using the DJI GO 4 app, it won't work as it won't recognise the card, so you'll need to pop it out and use your PC/Mac

I found this
The problem relates to the Micro SD card and simply swapping out or re-formatting the existing card corrects the issue (note: if you try to reformat it attached to the MP, using the DJI GO 4 app, it won't work as it won't recognise the card, so you'll need to pop it out and use your PC/Mac
I know I may be way off the mark, but it's worth trying, no?

I tried so many things and no luck. I fixed the problem with myself :) Easily changed IMU module and re-calibrated IMU, it works back!

Where did you get the module?

I have a SPARK and your story sounds similar to my dilemma.

I replaced the gimbal after a crash a couple of years ago, and the poor thing flys like it's drunk.

The SPARK wobbles during the flight, slow to commands, and the gimbal doesn't respond to my inputs. :D

Not sure if I want to invest any more money in this seven year old aircraft.

But you never forget your first one. ;)

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Where did you get the module?

I have a SPARK and your story sounds similar to my dilemma.

I replaced the gimbal after a crash a couple of years ago, and the poor thing flys like it's drunk.

The SPARK wobbles during the flight, slow to commands, and the gimbal doesn't respond to my inputs. :D

Not sure if I want to invest any more money in this seven year old aircraft.

But you never forget your first one. ;)

Thanks for sharing your experience.

I just bought a spark from the internet that was broken and had no remote control. I replaced it with it. 😀

Attachments

• images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    18.6 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Spark 317

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast