Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

San Antonio, Texas

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Hi and welcome. Have you still got your Karma? How did you like it and how does it compare to the Spark?

I liked the Karma honestly, but it was very picky where it took off and lost GPS connection a lot which worried me, I would have kept it if I didn’t need the money to swap drones.

I like that the spark takes off almost anywhere and I can fly it quite the distance before it looses connection or video feed.

Both good drones for their own reasons.

Reactions: Tom Spark
I was interested in the Karma when I first got into drones but its size (compared to DJI devices) and the exposed GoPro camera hanging off the front kinda put me off it. I agree than no drone (as yet) is the perfect all-rounder.

Reactions: TrooperDrone
Reactions: TrooperDrone
Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Too my Spark to San Marcos, TX while we did a little shopping. Broke out the spark to take several photos. Had a blast and the Outlet malls really take on a different view from the air... Best little follow me along tether quad around. Supper photos...

I'm sorry I have already deleted the SD card in preparation for another shoot this weekend.. Next time I'll post them to the board..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis