Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New from Texas

crimsonsoul

Join
Dec 9, 2017
Got my Spark about 2 days ago and will finally. Be able to play with it tomorrow because I'll be off (yes I missed taking pictures of the snow) work finally. My biggest question is, how long does the battery actually last? I know they advertise 16 minutes but that's in perfect conditions. I got the fly more package so I have a backup just wondering what I can expect out it. This is my first "high quality" drone

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

how long does the battery actually last?
DJI advertises the flight time for a flight in the best possible conditions (no wind, perfect temperature, etc.). The flight time you'll actually see depends on the weather and your flying style (e.g. expect less flight time if you're zipping around in sport mode the entire time).

I typically get 12-13 minutes from mine. But beware that cold temperatures will lessen this too.
I flew tonight and 2 of my batteries started out at 60% even though they had been fully charged. But they were cold. In a matter of about 4 minutes I was down to 30% and bringing her back in to land.

Finally got it up and the air and it's amazing! Can't wait to get my otg cable in today and try it out (already downgraded dji go app. Now all I need is a micro SD card! .IMG_1513017406054.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d beard