Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Need some help

Join
Dec 2, 2017
Got a spark for Christmas and finally want to get a remote for it what all should I get for it. I have a note 5 on 7.0 also have a ipad mini 2 and a s7 so I am flexible for either iOS or Android preferably android. Thanks in advance

Got a spark for Christmas and finally want to get a remote for it what all should I get for it.

Purchase some extra batteries.

Using the RC to fly is a better experience and you'll probably want to fly more.

Fly Safe and welcome to the Forum . :cool:

want to get a remote for it what all should I get for it. I have a note 5 on 7.0 also have a ipad mini 2 and a s7 so I am flexible for either iOS or Android preferably android.
You can buy the Spark remote controller here on Amazon or direct from DJI here.

If you're referring to a mobile device, you can find a list of recommended and commonly used phones and tablets here.

Same shoes as you. I got only a Spark for cheap. I ended up getting remote, the portable battery charger (the one Sparky sits in to carry), two more batteries (3 total), and rotor guards. I’ve used everything except the rotor guards. Sparky won’t fit in the case with them on. I flew for a month with just iOS (iPhone 6s+) but with the remote, it’s just a different level of (good) control. The portable charger is a big battery in itself, so it will charge the Spark and two batteries without being plugged in. Truly portable. Safe flying and enjoy.

Reactions: Sparkster
I was look for accessories for it I just got the remote and looking for some good extra propellers and range boosters for the remote and a otg cable I have 2 batteries and plan on getting the changing stand where the spark sits in in a few days any recommendations on the other accessories

Get the remote. The remote makes a world of difference. I use an iPad mini 2 just for the larger form factor. I would suggest getting a mount to use with it rather than forcing the ipad to fit with the controller.

Welcome to the group!

Get the remote. The remote makes a world of difference. I use an iPad mini 2 just for the larger form factor. I would suggest getting a mount to use with it rather than forcing the ipad to fit with the controller.

Welcome to the group!

What mount do you use (link to buy) and do you use a otg cable

If you don't use a tablet but a phone instead, this has the safety of a lanyard in case you need your hands free and not drop it on the ground.

The mount I use is the above mentioned PGYtech one. I actually bought it directly from DJI. I wouldn't suggest that because they rob you on shipping, but I had an order that qualified for free shipping so I took advantage of it. I tried an iPad Air with it, but it was just too big.

As to the other question, I do use an OTG cable.

Got a spark for Christmas and finally want to get a remote for it what all should I get for it. I have a note 5 on 7.0 also have a ipad mini 2 and a s7 so I am flexible for either iOS or Android preferably android. Thanks in advance

I am flying with remote connected to note 5. Love it but about to start using my samsung tab s2 once adaptor mount comes in. My concerns are otg cable not supported anymore on dji app and doesn't show flight altitudes, etc. Have sent dji my concerns, with nothing yet in response. Otg has way less disconnects and not as scary to fly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregorioDy