Mavic 2?

Discussion in 'News' started by Aviator MC, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Aviator MC

Aviator MC Member

The DJI Mavic Pro just dropped in price on Amazon.This may be a hint that they are going to release a new drone(maybe Mavic 2).
    So,for the people who are watching this thread and didn’t have a spark,it is better for you to wait for the new drone to release,than get a Mavic Pro when the price drops even lower(like the Phantom 3 Standard)
    What do you think?
    Source:WeTalkUAV Link:Price cut hints new Mavic Pro 2 is about to be released!

2. webvan

webvan Well-Known Member

Yes the Mavic remains of interest if you oen a Spark and sometimes feel limited by flight time or high speed stability. I won't mention range since the Spark already reaches the legal limit, in FCC mode at least.

3. suprPHREAK

suprPHREAK Well-Known Member

Mavic 2 is a certainty. Autel Evo is coming, and has more advanced features than the Mavic Pro. DJI needs to ensure the competition gets killed.

4. msinger

msinger Well-Known Member
    Approved Vendor

Unfortunately, it's only vaporware at the moment. That tech might even be outdated (by whatever DJI releases next) by the time it's released.

5. Alastair

Alastair New Member

Although from the consumer's point of view, that's the last thing we want! Plenty of competition = better drones.

6. Lastrexking

Lastrexking Well-Known Member

I’m holding off buying the Air because of the Mav 2 rumours. My original Mavic is gathering dust.

7. Mike Pollan

Mike Pollan Member

Same, I have and will keep my Spark.. But I do want a more of a Professional Camera (Ex-Photog). Although, other than the camera, I have not even come close to the limits of my spark.. Ugh! The itch to buy more stuff...

Chilliez and stlchad like this.
  8. MannyCAM2001

MannyCAM2001 Well-Known Member

If you keep the Spark and spend on the Mavic (what ever flavor) you will still grab the Spark on your way out the door.
    :D

9. Alastair

Alastair New Member

I'm a novice so I don't mind too much about my Spark's limitations. I'm going to try to really master it over the next few months and then think about upgrading to the Mavic 2 later in the year... feel as if I've earned it.