Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Just updated my spark and now I just ordered 2 new lites

I bought a Mavic Air Flymore Kit today for $1K... does that count?
i ALMOST did the same thing!!! I'm going to give it a while.. May get it for myself for my birthday in July. The wide just got me my spark, so I felt it would be dis tasteful to discard the spark so quickly for something "nicer"

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
The wide just got me my spark, so I felt it would be dis tasteful to discard the spark so quickly for something "nicer"
You better hope she doesn't read this!!! :eek:
:D

As my mother used to say, "You can tell the wealth of a man by the width of his wife" :D
Hmmmm, not sure how to read that :D

Good morning, when you guys get your spark can you check to see if the rc works with the spark?

I bought a MP to keep my spark company.I hope my wife dont check out these forums.
I bought the white Mavic Air, but I may sell my Spark and associated accessories. Haven’t made up my mind yet. I love the Spark and still have a ball with it, but I do not believe I will fly it often or at all when I get the new Bird.

Good morning, when you guys get your spark can you check to see if the rc works with the spark?
My guess is that it will not. We will see soon I hope.

Reactions: armando58
I am seeing reports on the web that are saying no, you cannot use the Spark controller with the Mavic Air.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewDatcu