Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Errors

twidmer

Join
Dec 31, 2017
Had firmware update, decoded to fly anyway, had compass calibration warning that came and went. Everything else worked OK, video was strange though, this is a screenshotScreenshot_20180102-171045.png

Clearly it is DJI's new Christmas filter. J/k.

I am getting the same error regarding the compass that goes away. Mine has the constant "Weak Image Transmission" warning, but the Spark does fly and records video at high resolution, so I am assuming it is just a glitch in the latest firmware. Hopefully the engineers can get their **** together soon.

Reactions: twidmer
Still having a newbie blast. Getting used to just playing it safe. Got it up to 90 feet today. Screenshot_20180102-170849.png

View attachment 2551

getting out that far you can start to see the curve of the earth ;)

It won't be long before the Flat Earthers all chime in to tell you how wrong you are, and that the curvature of the earth doesn't exist, that what your seeing is caused by the camera lens. LOL ;)

It won't be long before the Flat Earthers all chime in to tell you how wrong you are, and that the curvature of the earth doesn't exist, that what your seeing is caused by the camera lens. LOL ;)

Maybe! But even at that cropped resolution there's still a good 2-3 pixels of additional height in the middle. I think that pic is from 490 feet up. Could be one of my 300's, I'm not certain.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewDatcu