Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO - VIDEO OUTPUT FAILED

BrilhasMuito

Join
Jan 29, 2018
Loc
Brazil
I spent hours to make a compilation in DJI GO. Clicked the “Complete” button, it takes some time but it goes all the way to 100%. After that it gives the following message:
“Video Output failed. Download the original files of the shots you used to make the video you just edited, and then retry outputting".
I had no problems with the smaller movies which I used the same files (cache) and filters as on this large one.
All the original files aren't in the SD anymore, I tranfered it to an external HD.
What should Ido?
Thanks!!!

I spent hours to make a compilation in DJI GO. Clicked the “Complete” button, it takes some time but it goes all the way to 100%. After that it gives the following message:
“Video Output failed. Download the original files of the shots you used to make the video you just edited, and then retry outputting".
I had no problems with the smaller movies which I used the same files (cache) and filters as on this large one.
All the original files aren't in the SD anymore, I tranfered it to an external HD.
What should Ido?
Thanks!!!

Get the files from the external HD and edit/compile them in another 3rd party video editor, like Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere, or whatever your favorite video editing software is.

Reactions: BrilhasMuito
Get the files from the external HD and edit/compile them in another 3rd party video editor, like Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere, or whatever your favorite video editing software is.
Actually I have no 3rd party video editor, that was my first "fancy" edition. I was so happy with it. hahahahhaha
To make things worse my laptop has broken down. Is there any other video editor app for Iphone?

Actually I have no 3rd party video editor, that was my first "fancy" edition. I was so happy with it. hahahahhaha
To make things worse my laptop has broken down. Is there any other video editor app for Iphone?

Not that I know of. Try Googling.

Hello try these for IOS: Unfold, DesignLab, InShot, FilmoraGo ( Free!!! ) and VSCO and the one i like most for photos ColorStory. All great options. If u have time look my shoots in Instagram. I use all these above find @proft and take a look. Best wishes for all.

Hello try these for IOS: Unfold, DesignLab, InShot, FilmoraGo ( Free!!! ) and VSCO and the one i like most for photos ColorStory. All great options. If u have time look my shoots in Instagram. I use all these above find @proft and take a look. Best wishes for all.
Thanks a lot m8!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502