Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Go 4 update - 4.2.4 update on both IOS and Android

I just checked and don’t see any updates yet.Its there as I checked again.

You might need to pull down from the top of the screen to get the App Store to show you the updates.

Clearly the gods changed their minds and forgot to change the date back. Sorry for the false alarm folks..

I assume you are talking about an update to the DJI Go4 App (I couldn’t determine what the thread was about from its title).
If so, I would think this belongs in the Software and Firmware section.

I assume you are talking about an update to the DJI Go4 App (I couldn’t determine what the thread was about from its title).
If so, I would think this belongs in the Software and Firmware section.
Thats a bit picky, you only have to glance down the previous topics to see more than 50% are related to software ie flight modes etc.

Thats a bit picky, you only have to glance down the previous topics to see more than 50% are related to software ie flight modes etc.
I guess everyone is too lazy to post in the correct section - it’s far easier just to bung everything in Spark Discussions. :confused:

Reactions: Bubbles!!!
Yes I can confirm that lastest ios update seems to have fixed the low quality video signal issue with OTG connected[emoji3][emoji106]. Unable to flight test due to weather[emoji20]. Will once I can fly.

Reactions: Concorde

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502