Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

thanks a lot. i will try that today.
Does the Signal interference graph work for you? Im on custom, at 5.8GHZ and channel 165. The graph appears empty always!

BTW, i tried the DJI spark mod missions app for waypoints and i was overwhelmed by how well it worked.

Alright, all I have to say is WOW. 20k downloads since release.

I've been busy working on other projects not related to drones at all, but since this MOD has gotten a lot of press, and the hard workers over at deejayeye have been updating their tool to patch the Go 4 app. I'm going to test out the new features and see if there are really any differences over the next couple of days, and see if upgrading the app to 4.1.22 is worth it. (I think this limited OTG a bit?)

Anyways, thanks so much for the support and happy flying! I'll be updating the OP too with supported devices and Android Versions. If you can, reply to this post with your phone and if it's working or not and the version of Android you're running. (5.0, 7.1, etc
That would be great.
It would also be great to include an option to quickly boost FCC or change the frequency without the need of the user to replace config files. That options are useful when using the App with Mavic Pro (also compatible)

What config files? You switch into FCC mode, once you run the mod app, and connect to spark.
It doesn't work with Mavic pro.

Hello, can not run the application djgo mod 2 on my huawei P9, I receive the following message .. a solution please
Screenshot_20180728-090727.png Screenshot_20180728-090727.png Screenshot_20180728-090727.png Screenshot_20180728-090727.png

I use MOD 2.0 with Xiaomi Redmi note 2, android 5.02, MIUI 7.1 global stable.
The app is working flawlessly with WiFi.
OTG is not working correctly but I suspect the problem is either the cable or my device.
hi..my mobile is Redmi note 4 and using the mod app v 4.1.15... Rc and mobile connected to wifi is well but using OTG cable not working well.... map also cannot work.. when i switched on my mobile data, the app was crashed.. shows No signal... i think miui can not support (some problem) with this app.

Running the LiTE version of the modded app on my Samsung Galaxy Tab SM T805 und Galaxy S5.
Both are on Android 6.0.1 and both work very well with OTG, thank you for the extra flight modes!!!
Offline maps work great.
What is the deal with synchronising the flight record to my original log-in details, does this work and is it safe to do so?

Hey i‘am new here. Works the App good with a Samsung Galaxy S8 ? And works it with a Mavic Air ? Especially the fcc mode.
Thanks

hi..my mobile is Redmi note 4 and using the mod app v 4.1.15... Rc and mobile connected to wifi is well but using OTG cable not working well.... map also cannot work.. when i switched on my mobile data, the app was crashed.. shows No signal... i think miui can not support (some problem) with this app.
I am waiting for a new OTG cable to confirm that problem comes from the phone or the cable.
Sometimes my map works and sometimes it does not. I don't know why, but I don't really care, since I don't need it.
About mobile data it is not just your phone. There are a lot of guys suggesting to turn on "airplane mode" before flight. I personally never do it and have no issues. Once I even took an important call while my spark was in the air.

New to this Mod as of today using a Sony Xperia Premium Android 7.1.1 with Latest DJI Firmware and software. And using OTG with no problems did not try all the mods yet but did notice i dont have a map anymore and Spark seems to keep on moving for a few seconds after i stop using joysticks.
Maybe i have to recalibrate everything i dont know . Will try it again tomorrow.

Hello

In my smartphone this app keeps running on the background even if I don't use it, darining a lot of battery.

It would be great to disable that option.

I can also confirm that the LITE version of this modded app works well in conjunction with the "DJI mission" app. There you can plan offline flightpaths on a satellite map and load them onto the spark via the 'waypoints' function of the modded app. The flightpath gets apparently stored in the drone itself, so it will continue the path even on lost signal, or so it says.
The "DJI mission" app lets you control the heading and altitude of the drone, speed is set in the modded app before you commence the mission.
All this works on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S with Android 6
Big thank you to everyone who makes this work - for free!

Hello everyone.. I am too old and take care of my son with Down Syndrome 24/7 to read 51 pages of this thread..
I do apologize.
Main thing I am looking for is stability.. I have an older Note 4 and it crashes like crazy.. At lest 3 times per 12 minutes of flight.. It really sucks.. Wiped the phone(factory reset), I have used OTG and turned airplane mode on and do not disturb and get at least 3 crashes.. it crashes constantly when I connect to controller through wifi, or if I use the phone wifi for maps.. Constant crashing..
Its an AT&T phone so IDK if they ever got it rooted over at XDA, so its stock android 5 something.
You guys think I will have any better luck with this app? My first drone, Spark, so I have no experience.. I have installed custom roms, but not since 2015 or so.. lol
I also want it to go 60 or 45 mph like in a utube video I saw,, is this possible with this app?

Thanks to anyone with any advice.. And NO I cant afford a new phone or tablet..

Edit) I forgot to mention that my son does have a Samsung TabA with S-pen that he uses for drawing and DJI GO 4 app works great and has not crashed, the 2 times I got to use it.
But he wont let me use it, he gets all anxious.

Last edited:
Hello everyone.. I am too old and take care of my son with Down Syndrome 24/7 to read 51 pages of this thread..
I do apologize.
Main thing I am looking for is stability.. I have an older Note 4 and it crashes like crazy.. At lest 3 times per 12 minutes of flight.. It really sucks.. Wiped the phone(factory reset), I have used OTG and turned airplane mode on and do not disturb and get at least 3 crashes.. it crashes constantly when I connect to controller through wifi, or if I use the phone wifi for maps.. Constant crashing..
Its an AT&T phone so IDK if they ever got it rooted over at XDA, so its stock android 5 something.
You guys think I will have any better luck with this app? My first drone, Spark, so I have no experience.. I have installed custom roms, but not since 2015 or so.. lol
I also want it to go 60 or 45 mph like in a utube video I saw,, is this possible with this app?

Thanks to anyone with any advice.. And NO I cant afford a new phone or tablet..

Edit) I forgot to mention that my son does have a Samsung TabA with S-pen that he uses for drawing and DJI GO 4 app works great and has not crashed, the 2 times I got to use it.
But he wont let me use it, he gets all anxious.
Try disable video cache.. if you havent already. People reporting better app stability when disabled..

Screenshot_20180807-150356_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: BlindDude
Hi i have been using the DJI Go4 and the Mod 2 version for a week now with no problems everything works fine , but i miss having a map so can i just install the Mod 2 Lite version ? or to i have to uninstall the other versions for this to work.

Hi i have been using the DJI Go4 and the Mod 2 version for a week now with no problems everything works fine , but i miss having a map so can i just install the Mod 2 Lite version ? or to i have to uninstall the other versions for this to work.
Uninstall official GO 4 app, then install the LITE modded app. They cannot both be on your device.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast