Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

Yep and all the other know tweaks (Mavic flight modes, Max Brightness, DNB) are enabled AFAIK. All you need to do is disable Bluetooth !

Reactions: thewhatever
Hi I think this is a very good mod with the DJI mission app. I have a mavic air but the app keeps crashing when I start it.
IMG_20180709_141306.png

Because I'm such a happy camper since running the mod...
First waypoint mission I created from scratch in the DJI Mission app, tree came a little close half way, just as I lost connection (Kind of on purpose).
Can confirm Spark will continue the mission :)

Super quick questions and hoping someone can help .

Does this modded app boost signals to FCC for mavic Pro as well?

Does my mavic Pro have to be on a specific firmware to work with this app?

☺️

Super quick questions and hoping someone can help .

Does this modded app boost signals to FCC for mavic Pro as well?

Does my mavic Pro have to be on a specific firmware to work with this app?

[emoji5]
Super quick answer..

No.

Where to DL the latest apk? Thanks

4PmeeHq.png

I'm not responsible for any damage caused to your Android device or DJI equipment. You are accepting the risk of running modified software. Any software downloaded and installed outside of the Play Store may contain viruses or malware. I have taken as many precautions before offering this modded software, but there's always a chance of failure when not directly downloading from the Play Store.

This MOD may contain tweaks that are illegal in your country. Due to EIRP laws that change depending on where you live, you might be running the risk of altering your devices WLAN transmission power to the FCC limits. Please check in with the EIRP WLAN laws related to the country you will be flying in.

There are two versions of this mod, each with specific feature sets:

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0
  • CAN be installed next to the official DJI GO 4 from the Play Store OR DJI GO 4 MOD LITE
  • Scramble Android ID, Android Serial # and IMEI (Just in case DJI catches on)
  • Google Maps (Save offline maps in the official Google Maps app for Offline Maps support [BETA])
  • Force screen on while app is open
  • Auto set brightness to 100% when app is opened
  • Auto enable Wi-Fi when app is opened
  • Auto enable screen rotation
  • Red DJI GO 4 Icon for easier recognition of the modded app
  • Red Status and Nav Bars
  • Disabled App Transitions for faster app performance
  • Auto enable Do Not Disturb mode

DJI GO 4 MOD LITE
  • Can be installed next to DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 but NOT the official DJI GO 4 app from the Play Store due to having the same package name
  • Offline Maps
  • Here Maps
Both Apps Feature:
  • Forced the TX power to FCC limits
  • Enabled Intelligent Flight Modes from the Mavic Pro for the Spark
  • No forced updates - firmware or app
  • Enabled the option whether to cache video locally or not. May reduced crashes and CPU-load if switched off
  • Fake login - You can either login with your real account (online) or use the fake accout. To use the fake account you have to go offline (airplane mode) and put any non-numeric characters in the login box
  • Make DB Public for non-rooted devices @ /mnt/sdcard/DJI/dji_mod_{version_string}.db for offline flight planning
  • Enabled Spark Wi-Fi Channel Select on OTG
  • Remove check for rooted devices
  • OTG Support
  • Sphere Pano Support
  • DJI GO 4 Ver. 4.1.15
Why two versions? Due to the additional features that are added during app cloning and changing the package name, the Here Maps API Key becomes invalid. This is why you cannot install the DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 LITE side by side with the official DJI GO 4 app, because it keeps the same internal name, but allows access to Offline Maps.

Downloads

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 - Download

DJI GO 4 MOD LITE - Download

Changelog
DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0
  • Rebuilt and patched from the ground up. I used a clean apk and patched with my additions
  • New Custom Icon
  • Red status and nav bars instead of orange
  • Tested offline and online logins. Both work, just up to you to decide if you want flight records
  • Auto enable Do Not Disturb mode
DJI GO 4 MOD LITE
  • Initial Release

DJI GO 4 MOD 1.1.1
  • Google Maps API Key Replaced

DJI GO 4 MOD 1.1
  • Fixed Google Maps
  • Keep Screen On Added
  • Added Auto 100% Brightness
  • Added Auto-Rotate
  • Changed the color of the Status and Nav Bars to reflect the App Icons Orange
  • Disabled App Transitions for faster screen switching
  • Scramble Android ID, Android Serial # and IMEI (Just in case DJI catches on)

DJI GO 4 Mod 1.0
  • Initial Release
Tested Devices
  • Google Pixel 2 XL - Android 8.1
  • Nexus 6P - Android 8.1
  • Nexus 6 - Android 8.1
  • Mate 9 - Android 8.0
  • HTC U11 - Android 7.1.1
  • Samsung Note 8 - Android 7.1
  • BLU One Life X3 - Android 7.0
  • Samsung Galaxy S8 Active - Android 7.0
  • Samsung S7 - Android 7.0
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 - Android 7.0
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 - Android 7.0
  • Nexus 7 2013 - Android 7.1.1
  • Nexus 7 2013 - Android 6.0.1
  • Sony Z3 - Android 6.0
  • Samsung Galaxy S4 - Android 5.0.1
Credits
All Copyright and Images are property of DJI. This is a fan made mod to enable additional features not accessible in the original DJI GO 4 application.

This mod is based off of the work by Bin4ry and the deejayeye project. If you would like more info as well as any of the information related to patching the original DJI GO 4 app, you can find more info here:

GitHub - Bin4ry/deejayeye-modder

He has a donation link for paypal and cryptocoins. If you guys are liking the modified app and all of the work that went into it maybe throw him a bone. This doesn't look like easy work and a lot of care has gone into this mod. If you want to donate to Bin4ry / deejayeye you can do so here:

PayPal: [email protected]

BTC: 1QKMFRMkauTXii8MGrYvt3C6m5dTjym9NG

BCH: 12UnxVsA1Q9AHpy384spTVDNJVnudPZWXP

ETH: 0x8fc3461e971790498eb43b4608ba58f7e4300c98

If you have tested this mod on your device, please reply if it's working, as well as what device you are using, and I will add your device to the list.

Mods; If this thread is against the forum rules by posting links to modded software, please let me know so I can remove the links. There seems to be a legal grey area around posting modified software, but I see it no different as to remixing a popular song and releasing it for free. As long as everyone here understands that they're downloading a modified version of the official DJI GO 4 app, I believe it's perfectly acceptable. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
It says it downloaded on phone but when u try opening it up say d it corrupt or didn't install I've tries it 100 times cause my spark wnt go fast at all and power cuts back from 64% to 15% full throttle can't afford to send it anywhere to be fixed what am I doing wrong even the computer software wnt work for me

Hi
i have headless problem with spark.. it seems they have such option called : Course lock

so i want using this MOD APP .

anyone using this app?

its recommended without any crash drone report?

Hi
i have headless problem with spark.. it seems they have such option called : Course lock

so i want using this MOD APP .

anyone using this app?

its recommended without any crash drone report?
Course Lock: Drone is heading in a direction while yawing any direction you want. New course can be set mid-flight.
Home Lock: This is headless mode. Right stick forward, away it goes. Right stick back, comes back home. Will stop and hover at 5 meter boundary around HP.

Both modes work very well and as expected in this modded version.

Reactions: zitanix
Hi
someone believe Course Lock is headless mode

which is correct?

also this app is good without crashing the drone ?
there is no report about hang or crashing ?

i order this drone so hard hahaha :) then i take care avoiding any problem for drone

thank you very much for mod this app

hi,
i am new on this forum and i just bought the DJI Spark yesterday. I have an iPhone but i know i need to buy an android to use the DJI Pro 4 MOD 2.0. My question is, does this mode unlock height limits in flight?

thank you very much
best regards
mike

hi,
i am new on this forum and i just bought the DJI Spark yesterday. I have an iPhone but i know i need to buy an android to use the DJI Pro 4 MOD 2.0. My question is, does this mode unlock height limits in flight?

thank you very much
best regards
mike

No, for that you need to modify AC firmware.

No, for that you need to modify AC firmware.

Thanks you very much to take the time to answer me:) i dont see any tutorial or ‘how to’ to use what version or something except on nolimitdronez but not mention what version and if i can use dji pro 4 updated:/

Hi together, i use the Mod 2.0 but i can't use the sport mode at the controller.
Is there somebody who can help me?

Hi together, i use the Mod 2.0 but i can't use the sport mode at the controller.
Is there somebody who can help me?
Do you have intelligent modes activated in djigo4 app? I think this setting is in "general settings" (the three dots).

Does Sport mode fail with legitimate (not modified) original DJIGO? Have you taken your controller apart recently?

Alright, all I have to say is WOW. 20k downloads since release.

I've been busy working on other projects not related to drones at all, but since this MOD has gotten a lot of press, and the hard workers over at deejayeye have been updating their tool to patch the Go 4 app. I'm going to test out the new features and see if there are really any differences over the next couple of days, and see if upgrading the app to 4.1.22 is worth it. (I think this limited OTG a bit?)

Anyways, thanks so much for the support and happy flying! I'll be updating the OP too with supported devices and Android Versions. If you can, reply to this post with your phone and if it's working or not and the version of Android you're running. (5.0, 7.1, etc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme