Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

Alright, all I have to say is WOW. 20k downloads since release.

I've been busy working on other projects not related to drones at all, but since this MOD has gotten a lot of press, and the hard workers over at deejayeye have been updating their tool to patch the Go 4 app. I'm going to test out the new features and see if there are really any differences over the next couple of days, and see if upgrading the app to 4.1.22 is worth it. (I think this limited OTG a bit?)

Anyways, thanks so much for the support and happy flying! I'll be updating the OP too with supported devices and Android Versions. If you can, reply to this post with your phone and if it's working or not and the version of Android you're running. (5.0, 7.1, etc
Good to hear from you and that you're fine.

Mi A1, Oreo 8.1

Reactions: dubt
Has anyone tried the Go4 Mod app with the new firmware? I've been using it exclusively and hope that the new fw version doesn't interfere with the Mod app.
Thanks

UPDATE: I did the fw upgrade today (both AC and RC) and it is working OK with the MOD app. I made two short test flight in my yard both with the original and the MOD app, with OTG connection both thimes. With the original app I experienced disconnect b/w the RC and the phone two times. With the MOD app I hadn't experienced such thing, although the flights were very short, just ascending to 50-70 meters, turning around, descending and landing.

Last edited:
Hi all,
I tried using this app on mavic pro and i see 30 channels which channel 12 and 13 was in too.

When i am flying spark i do not see channel 12 and 13 so i am sure i am using fcc mode but for mavic pro, i see lots of channels and i am not sure if i am in fcc mode

Does Sport mode fail with legitimate (not modified) original DJIGO? Have you taken your controller apart recently?
Yes, it fails in both App's.
But I cud fix it with my tablet at OTG. Only in the tablet is the switch for the intelligent mode shown.
TX

Has anyone been successful getting Google maps to load in the red app? I have downloaded offline map of my area.

I've been busy working on other projects not related to drones at all, but since this MOD has gotten a lot of press, and the hard workers over at deejayeye have been updating their tool to patch the Go 4 app. I'm going to test out the new features and see if there are really any differences over the next couple of days, and see if upgrading the app to 4.1.22 is worth it. (I think this limited OTG a bit?)

Anyways, thanks so much for the support and happy flying! I'll be updating the OP too with supported devices and Android Versions. If you can, reply to this post with your phone and if it's working or not and the version of Android you're running. (5.0, 7.1, etc
Blackberry Motion 7.1.2

Hi all,
I'm using Mod2.0 for Nokia 8, Android version 8.1.0
controller connection is ok!! OTG & Wi-Fi
thanks for the MOD!!

Samsung j320v with android 7.1.1, 2.0 works great but no maps, lite seems to crash a lot.

just want to make sure that using this does void the care refresh warranty if you crash (pilot error) while using this app, correct?

rule 11 on care refresh says 3rd party software voids warranty, but technically this is the official dji go 4 app, just modified.

has anybody gone through care refresh after using this app?

just want to make sure that using this does void the care refresh warranty if you crash (pilot error) while using this app, correct?

rule 11 on care refresh says 3rd party software voids warranty, but technically this is the official dji go 4 app, just modified.

has anybody gone through care refresh after using this app?
If you're worried about warranty and care program, stay official versions.
I'm sure app version is written in the flight logs..
I could be wrong ;)

I use MOD 2.0 with Xiaomi Redmi note 2, android 5.02, MIUI 7.1 global stable.
The app is working flawlessly with WiFi.
OTG is not working correctly but I suspect the problem is either the cable or my device.

I am using MOD v4_2.20 with LG Stylo 3 running Android 7.0. WiFi is fast enough that I don't see any need to try my OTG cable. Everything appears to work well and this phone should be added to the good list.

Samsung galaxy S7 edge - Android 8.0 => work very well
Samsung galaxy tab 4 - Android 5.0.2 => work very well

Hi,

Very good app, works better than original, except I havn't offline and online maps work.

Really appreciate the work.. I love the modded app for my DJI Spark. Everything work perfectly for me. I use Galaxy S7 edge, Android 7.0.
There seems to be 2 minor issues though,
1) the icons are too big which makes it hard to read the numbers of GPS satellites connected to and such.
2) The wifi channel interference graph is empty. No information is presented in the graph!!.

Is anyone facing these issue?

Really appreciate the work.. I love the modded app for my DJI Spark. Everything work perfectly for me. I use Galaxy S7 edge, Android 7.0.
There seems to be 2 minor issues though,
1) the icons are too big which makes it hard to read the numbers of GPS satellites connected to and such.
2) The wifi channel interference graph is empty. No information is presented in the graph!!.

Is anyone facing these issue?
Hiya I've got the same phone it's not the mod app it's the size setting in your phone font and screen sizing in the Samsung settings.

Hope that helps you I had the same problem. Haha .Screenshot_20180726-235508_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20180726-235453_Settings.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe