Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

It was the same here plus I didn't see a picture. After switching it all off and reconnecting it then showed 11 channels and was in FCC. Works great. I especially like the mavic extras (cinema is great!)

Well i have tried turning everything on and off for serveral times, no difference.
Did you get the "switch wlan settings" question when you went into FCC mode?
And what channels do you have availible....which channel numbers?

Well i have tried turning everything on and off for serveral times, no difference.
Did you get the "switch wlan settings" question when you went into FCC mode?
And what channels do you have availible....which channel numbers?
No message in the modded version, only when I use regular dji go 4 (that's when I press cancel).

No message in the modded version, only when I use regular dji go 4 (that's when I press cancel).

Okay so how do you know that you are in FCC mode, only 11 number of channels, is that correct?

And just to be clear, does it work both with Wifi and OTG?

Tried OTG (with s7) which didn't work. Wifi is fine. FCC because 11 channels and clearly better reception.

Tried OTG (with s7) which didn't work. Wifi is fine. FCC because 11 channels and clearly better reception.

Okay thanks for the information. Then it seems i´m not in FCC mode. Since I have way more number of channels than 11 or even 13. Also when I switch back to the original GO4 app it doesn´t ask me to switch wlan settings.
All the Mavic Pro intelligent flight modes are there, but it seems the most important function is not working, namely the FCC mode.
I wonder what could be wrong, i´m out of ideas?
It would be nice to get an answer from the person who has modded this app and uploaded it to this thread, maybe he has some ideas about what the issue might be?

Okay now it seems I succeeded to get FCC, but not with the app in this thread actually. I used another red GO app.

Okay now it seems I succeeded to get FCC, but not with the app in this thread actually. I used another red GO app.
The red app IS the mod app... And if you got some random app then you may have literally just put some infected app on your phone. Someone is saying thanks for your banking info right about now.

The red app IS the mod app... And if you got some random app then you may have literally just put some infected app on your phone. Someone is saying thanks for your banking info right about now.

Hehe, cool down. What is to say that the app in this thread isn’t infected as well in that case?
Unfortunately they don’t find any banking info on that phone since it is an dedicated GO app phone without any other apps or accounts etc.
And the red app I’m talking about was named something along the lines of “DJI GO FCC” if i remember it correctly.
The app in this thread says something about “mod 2.0”?

Sorry to add info to an older post, but I´d like to thank all of you guys to allow some new pilots to have the chance to fly the DJI spark with confidence.
My first fly on spark was on a countryside place, over 30 meters high the video signal issues appear, no power lines nearby, no cell phone towers, no military installations.
Start the investigation and find this app and tested, yesterday was able to fly in front of a mobile phone tower on my neighborhood public square with zero issues on video, and now have the confidence to fly further on my spark. Using OTG cable, downgraded firmware on spark to the lowest allowed, and using DJI GO 4 MOD LITE with no issues at all.
Thank you all.

Hey Guys i have a question.
I am in fcc mode (i have 11 channels) but i still can not go higher then 120 meters.
I use an otg by the way.
What do i wrong?

Hey Guys i have a question.
I am in fcc mode (i have 11 channels) but i still can not go higher then 120 meters.
I use an otg by the way.
What do i wrong?
Are you using your phone only to pilot the spark?
To get more range you need a controller instead of just your phone

I am using a controller with a otg cable and i set the phone in airplaine mode
there is a height limit you can change it up to 500meters. But i use same settings and my range didn't reach more than 600m even tho i use 5.8ghz and otg and this moded app... Is the place I'm flying just too crowded so I can't reach further?

Guys, I have installed the DJI Go 4 Mod 2.0 app (the red one, full app not the lite one) and I got the drone in FCC, but I have issues with the google maps (they are all grey and it says: Google maps are being updated) no matter how long I wait or what I do, I tried using OTG cable, tried using wifi to remote and the results are the same, it is scary to fly it without the maps as the Return to Home is not going to work and of course when in long distance you loose the sight of drone.

Guys, I have installed the DJI Go 4 Mod 2.0 app (the red one, full app not the lite one) and I got the drone in FCC, but I have issues with the google maps (they are all grey and it says: Google maps are being updated) no matter how long I wait or what I do, I tried using OTG cable, tried using wifi to remote and the results are the same, it is scary to fly it without the maps as the Return to Home is not going to work and of course when in long distance you loose the sight of drone.

I think the Return to home (RTH) function works anyway even if the maps isn't visible in the GO app.
The Spark still knows where it is and where it was launched from.

I think the Return to home (RTH) function works anyway even if the maps isn't visible in the GO app.
The Spark still knows where it is and where it was launched from.
yeah, maybe, but anyways i need the location on a map, and I have downloaded the full area on google maps (offline maps - save area) but still it doesn't show up in the Red application. Anyone with similar problem ? Please share knowledge.

Try the blue one is called DJI GO light it's great....
Maps work everything works.... But anyway you got to stop DJI GO original as they share the same files, regards quickdror.
J Jr xx

Reactions: Fiete

What type of phone are you using? There's a know issue recently with Google Play services which affects Huawei phones. They are not able to update and produces errors in every applications in which google maps are used, f.eg. the MOD app. Until the problem is solved, you can overcome this by stopping the google play services, reverting it to its factory state (just the service, not the phone) and installing the updates again. With this process the Google services might work again for a while.

This is super awesome. Thank you for all the time and effort in gathering and collecting all information regarding this mod. OTG is strong and works fine on my Samsung S7 running Android 7. 3 batteries in so far. All intelligent flight mode works too. Haven't tried way points yet. Huge learning curve with all these newly enabled modes!

Did you tried flying with Home Lock and Course Lock (headless aircraft)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis