Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

The DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 application has also dont start on my phone. I suspect a problem with "Do Not Disturb mode". The Lite version works.
LG G4 Android 6.0

Used it a couple of times on an LG G5 running Android 7.0 and it worked flawlessly. Feel free to add it to the first post list.

Hello mates, I have installed this version, but when using the OTG, I get more lag than using the original 4.2.8 App by Wifi.

Could be the problem that the OTG cable that I am using has bad quality?

Thank you!

Tested it using a windows Linx 10 tablet runninx Phoenix OS. Works perfectly reduced overall picture lag.

Just had an update of originall Go4 app that I have on my Xiaomi MI MIX together with Modded app (I fly Mavic on original, Spark on Mod) - both work flawlessly.

Reactions: Vilco
Thank you, works great !

Samsung Galaxy S7, Android 7, DJI Go4.2.8 and MOD 2.0

OTG and all Modes - fantastic !

Is it possible to have the Spotlight and the Parallel Mode from Mavic Pro in Active Track for the Spark ?

These two apps does not work for me and my spark, I just get the message "Aircraft Disconnected" when I "enter" my drone in the app.

But the modded app available at the Facebook group "DJI Mods - The Spark Side" works just fine for me and enables FCC mode. So in case someone has the same problem it's worth a try.

Not sure why because both mods are based on the DJO Go 4.2.15 app, but this is how it is for me.

I actually got the "Lite" version to work, but the other version of this mod consistently gives me the message "Aircraft Disconnected" even if my phone's WiFi is connected to my controller.

But I would like a mod that can be installed side by side with the original Go 4 app. I know the "non-lite" version can do that, but that's the version that does not work for me. I suspect some of those forced settings is incompatible with my phone:

Xiaomi Mi A1 with stock Android 8 Oreo

I normally use iPhones so I picked up this phone just to use with a modded Go 4 app.

So, anyone know of a modded Go 4 app that can be installed side by side the original DJI app?

If not, is it possible to somehow modify the "Lite" app in this thread to make this possible?

Just had an update of originall Go4 app that I have on my Xiaomi MI MIX together with Modded app (I fly Mavic on original, Spark on Mod) - both work flawlessly.

Replace "Xiaomi MI MIX" with "Huawei P9 Lite" and those are my same exact config and modus operandi

I actually got the "Lite" version to work, but the other version of this mod consistently gives me the message "Aircraft Disconnected" even if my phone's WiFi is connected to my controller.

But I would like a mod that can be installed side by side with the original Go 4 app. I know the "non-lite" version can do that, but that's the version that does not work for me. I suspect some of those forced settings is incompatible with my phone:

Xiaomi Mi A1 with stock Android 8 Oreo

I normally use iPhones so I picked up this phone just to use with a modded Go 4 app.

So, anyone know of a modded Go 4 app that can be installed side by side the original DJI app?

If not, is it possible to somehow modify the "Lite" app in this thread to make this possible?
Mi A1 8.0 here and everything works fine

Hey everyone. Got my Spark last week and found this thread while searching about how to do waypoints. I'm using the mod app and I don't see anywhere to enter waypoints. I looked in the simulator, too.

I'm running the apps on a Motorola Moto E4 Plus which has never had the stock DJI Go 4 app on it. The interface looks to be enlarged with some things not fitting the screen properly. Is there a fix for that? Thanks.

Is it possible to use the latest spark firmware with this? Whenever I have any other firmware than factory default installed I get aircraft disconnected notifications.

I found the answer to my question. The waypoint icon can be found by pressing the controller icon on the left side of the home screen. And it works with Spark. Woohoo! :)

Thanks, i've tried this last night.
With the original Dji Go 4 app and third party app (eg; pix4dcapture, dronedeploy) can i use the waypoint mission flight or will i still stucked on free flight mission?
How about the App ie. PrecisionFlight? Haven't tried it yet but it seems to be used in agriculture for suveilance....looks pretty cool

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe