Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

I know this probably won't happen but I would like to make a request, add in as an option, a pre flight check list that you can turn on/off if you want to, and make it so that you have to check them off each, in order to get into the app to go fly.

Reactions: Gavieboydgi
Is this mod APK still getting updated and how do you know if it's been updated or is it you have to come in here and check every time? Thanks.

Why would something be updated if it works ok for majority?
Besides that, this app was modded and optimized by a group of people who probably weren't payed for that. So we can be happy that it is available and that it works for many people who installed it and using it.

Right I've been going back and forth testing different versions of dji go app's and come to the conclusion of which app is performing the best for now till dgi bucks it's ideas up and fixes the 4.2.6 app. I have tried them all using WiFi and otg. And my conclusion is use this mod 2.0 app with a decent otg cable I don't care what anyone says WiFi just doesn't work stable. I think it's ok as a back up but it's terrible as a link to use for photography drone flyers. Tonight's flight with this mod 2.0 with otg the downlink picture on my phone was pin sharp every turn on the controller was instantly responded on the video. I tried WiFi just before that flight and the lag was horrendous. I even Facebook live video and had all my mates watching while I was flying about on otg. But from my testing this app version is the best one. I flew on the 4.2.6 otg without telemetry to test that version that's pin sharp no lag but God knows when dji will fix it you can be flying around without telemetry.

Why would something be updated if it works ok for majority?
Besides that, this app was modded and optimized by a group of people who probably weren't payed for that. So we can be happy that it is available and that it works for many people who installed it and using it.
Sorry I thought this mod was like a on going app that keeps getting added too my mistake.

Still no update for the new 4.2.8 and checked the apk site I'm quite shocked absolutely no one has uploaded the apk anywhere yet and absolutely no mention how it is. Normally you have about 100 post when a new version is released what's going on has everyone hibernating [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I can update to 4.2.8 android, but I don't dare... I'm waiting to read opinions...

I'm getting some data on otg just tried. This is using Samsung galaxy s8. Otg cable, WiFi totally off I'm getting hight and speed, distance and battery is still showing as n/a and Satellites is working.

20180325_095911.jpg

HI all, is it possible to get the 4.1.12 DJI GO 4 MOD?
I need to use the 32 channels and FCC on my P4P, Thanks in advance.

Reactions: ThorA
I have an Asus Xenpad 7.0 which I could not use before. On wi-fi and otg it lagged something terrible.
I just installed this mod and connected with OTG............brilliant !
It now works as it should....
Thanks to all concerned for this fantastic mod. :D

I've played about with this a lot now - in UK on MOD 2.0 app, FCC mode, OTG and a dedicated Acer Iconia One 7 works very well. Great video feed with very little lag and can now fly over 500m without any issues. Great mod.

The link is down for me. ? And i just updated my mavic using custom firmware with dankdronedownloader to 01.04.0100 so i could keep all my parameters and get all the newer features. This app works with mavic and this version correct? I had a old version of a modded app which doesn't have alot of features. Tried the official dji go but can't fly unless i login and link my phone number. Only way is to go into airplane mode. So hoping this app works.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis