Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

I was unable to get either app to work on my generic Android tablet, but I did get the full mod to work on my old Samsung Galaxy S5. I just got done with a flight using OTG and it worked perfectly. All telemetry was present and working.

I probably could have saved myself the $270 I spent on the IPad 5th gen yesterday, but I still wanted a larger tablet for "official" flights and the IPad works well with the factory app. The S5 will suffice for carrying in my travel case.

Not sure if anyone thanked the OP and others who made this mod app available for free, but I will. Thanks.​

Hi,
How can I check if flight is done using FCC or EU settings ?
Reading the thread, I had assumed that the MOD 2 was automatically using FCC power, but after a flight with Modded app, I used official Go4 app and I got no request to switch to EU settings (I only saw the window asking to update airsafe zones).
So How can I check FCC/EU mode or how can I force usage of FCC in modded app ?
Thanks,

Thanks, Per.
In the modded app, I have access to radio settings (auto vs manual, available channel settings, etc.) and I see indeed list of channels up to 11 and then higher values, so it must be FCC based on your comment.
In official app, I don't have access to radio settings (I use 4.1.15 : is it normal ? I chose that one to still have OTG cable working with my android). In HD menu, I see graph starting with 13.. is it an info ?

First of all thanks for the App. It works good. But i have 2 questions: First i cant see the wifi channel especially the quality. Second i manually choose the 2.4 GHz but i switchs automatically to 5.8. during the flight you can see how it switchs. Any ideas?

Some information: i get fcc with
and then use dji mod App. I have huawei Mate 9 and flying with otg.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180330-151530.jpg
    Screenshot_20180330-151530.jpg
    680 KB · Views: 125
  • Screenshot_20180330-151520.jpg
    Screenshot_20180330-151520.jpg
    687.8 KB · Views: 117
So, in the spot I have been flying for a while now, I suddenly (yesterday) got an "Enhanced Warning Zones" warning, however I use a dedicated phone, and no internet connectivity, how in the world do I get around this? I understand that if I have connectivity, I just say yes I agree, and move on, but what do you do if you don't? Is there a place where the "no fly zones" are stored? A file that you can possibly roll back? I may or may not have updated the no fly zone, when I was connected to WiFi.

My flight today using the mod 2. 0 app not one disconnection of the video feed on this flight was 1500 meters or 4921 feet or 0.932 mile away from myself I was about 300 meters in the air [emoji23] Anyway here's the YouTube video Sorry it's about 8 minutes long. I really enjoyed this flight the spark when set up right is a brilliant drone .

Hello, i have a problem with the DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 on the crystalsky monitor. The login is not possible. there is no button to sign in. can anybody help me? please PN.

Hello, i have a problem with the DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 on the crystalsky monitor. The login is not possible. there is no button to sign in. can anybody help me? please PN.
Download and install older version login to it and install new app over old one [emoji41]

Hi,
sorry for my English..
i have downloaded dji go mod 2 and installed in to my oneplus 5.
The app says that i must enable not disturb access for DJi Go Mod 2.....
if i do that, phone goes on silent mode... and stay in that mode even if i kill the app...

Reactions: rabanne
Unfortunately, the problem is still there in case with Crystal Sky Monitor. As soon i enter sign in/ sign up screen and want to type any symbol, the popping up keyboard wipes out from screen this third line with ability to press "Next":(
same problem

Hi,
sorry for my English..
i have downloaded dji go mod 2 and installed in to my oneplus 5.
The app says that i must enable not disturb access for DJi Go Mod 2.....
if i do that, phone goes on silent mode... and stay in that mode even if i kill the app...

Yes, The modded app does enable "do not disturb" (which is noted in the original posters release notes on the first page) which is actually a good idea when using your primary phone for flying! You should be able to go back to normal mode in the phone's settings after your flight

I haven't tried this mod app, just want to ask wether the waypoint mode can work with this app?

Yes waypoints mode is enabled with this mod and the spark.

However, I'm not a fan of the way DJI implements it. You have to set the waypoints with your done. So you fly to one point and mark it, fly to next point and mark it and so on. So this requires time and battery...
It would have been better to set the waypoints with the smartphone on a map. I know there are apps that do that for Apple products but didn't find one for Android...

Reactions: Fiete
Yes waypoints mode is enabled with this mod and the spark.

However, I'm not a fan of the way DJI implements it. You have to set the waypoints with your done. So you fly to one point and mark it, fly to next point and mark it and so on. So this requires time and battery...
It would have been better to set the waypoints with the smartphone on a map. I know there are apps that do that for Apple products but didn't find one for Android...
Thanks, i've tried this last night.
With the original Dji Go 4 app and third party app (eg; pix4dcapture, dronedeploy) can i use the waypoint mission flight or will i still stucked on free flight mission?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers