Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

Thank you for the heads up! I wasn't finished yet with my post. I was trying to link an example in Youtube, this is not an actual video to do it for the Spark.
No worries...see screenshot below which was copied from the Mavic Forum in regards to a similar topic/hack:

upload_2018-1-17_10-5-20.png

Just downloaded and installed Mod 2.0.
Works like a charm, resolved problems I've had recently. No OTG, poor connection, loss of signal etc.
Thanks

Reactions: Mrbucbuck
I can't understand which one (app) is the last one. First page of this thread?

I'm new to Android words (right now i'm iOS) I would like to use this app with my new Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T280N .. any suggestion?

I can't understand which one (app) is the last one. First page of this thread?

I'm new to Android words (right now i'm iOS) I would like to use this app with my new Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T280N .. any suggestion?

2.0 has Google maps and Lite has Here maps, your choice.

Same as most the most current one is running on the AC
hmmm..did you ever updated it ?
I am on the last one 1.00.0900 today i have tested it with the mod app but i'm not sure if its really stable, and so i thought maybe the firmware is not the right one.

Just for the record:
phone is a Moto x Force, andorid 7.0.0. rooted with stock rom slightly modded, mainly bloatware removal and some minor tweaks.
I have frozen Dji original app with Titanium Backup before intalling the mod and then used it.
Since am newbie to drones and flying stuff there are for sure some errors in the process but i can say that today there were some issues with transmission. Is there anything like a checklist to follow in order to be sure to do right things?
Hehehe maybe asking too much but its worth a try

Otg or wireless? Wireless doesnt work properly neither for me. Otg is perfect
OTG, but maybe there are things im not doing properly.
Today i was not in airplane mode so that could be a problem.
Is the issue with offline maps solved?

OTG, but maybe there are things im not doing properly.
Today i was not in airplane mode so that could be a problem.
Is the issue with offline maps solved?
Why are you freezing original app? Both apps can work side by side. And what exactly happens with transmission? Be more specific please.
Are you pointing the antennas the right way for example. Do you have the same problem with original app. Etc etc. Try things out Bro. Cause its really difficult to pinpoint the problem with so little info from your side

Why are you freezing original app? Both apps can work side by side. And what exactly happens with transmission? Be more specific please.
Are you pointing the antennas the right way for example. Do you have the same problem with original app. Etc etc. Try things out Bro. Cause its really difficult to pinpoint the problem with so little info from your side

Got what you say. I will do that and report asap.

P.s. I told about the frozing option just because it's possible. it's an idea I wanted to share. For example: if someone wants to use the lite mod app he can keep the original frozen and switch between the two without going through install/uninstall process.

See ya later and thanks for patience

My knowledge is very limited so i hope i can help you. Titanium im familiair with, i dont think thats the problem. Good luck and youre welcome.

Finally got a chance to try V2 with OTG on my Android. It was a quick try before longer flying tomorrow but no problems noted. I hope I don't starting getting permanent "No signal" at 150 meters like the last time I flew. I also installed the official version and there again no issues noted.

Hello: today there was a lot of wind but i managed to do some stuff:
First i have tried at home the mod lite to see the offline map option.
Then after downloading the one for my zone i have disinstalled it and installed the mod from Boris Plintovich.
Also this one has offline maps and they were there: same folder is useful sometimes.
I have the mod 2.0 alongside, and i have found out something nice: the offline maps were there too.
Screenshot_20180119-142124.png Screenshot_20180119-142133.png Screenshot_20180119-142606.png Screenshot_20180119-143006.png
I have done basic steps to link: RC start, AC start and after green fix light connected OTG (my phone says that is charging but its not, and everything is working fine), no WIFI, airplane mode on.
It was a good flight, but sometimes happens that image on phone remains stuck for an instant, or if i press to take a shot it wont do it, also if a window is opened it acts laggy way for a moment, not fluid.
Connection has never been lost, i was in a good spot to follow with the antenna, nothing to block the signal, and i think that i broke the EC limtations for wifi: the mod really enabled FCC wifi rules.
And i had GPS maps too.

I will do more testing with Plintovich app and compare.
view

Last edited:
Reactions: lasorey

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewDatcu