Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Crashing My Drone

Another reason would be the large tree you were flying under ---> poor GPS accuracy.

Contact DJI Support, maybe they can figure out what caused this.
Yeah, as you can see on the logs it maintained 16-13 GPS at all times though. I wasn't flying directly under the tree as I stated before. I was flying in a part of the tree that has a opening to go up. Very strange though.

Looked like GPS error but before it crashed, there were 16-17satellites reported. If before you fly it already had damage on the props, then if you state this to DJI, warranty will not be covered as it was your negligence. Anyway sad to see your spark in such a sorry state. Good luck with the warranty with DJI. Keep us posted.

Reactions: Damien88
Just emailed DJI support telling them about this.

I asked them if they'd like the data to look into this. Should I send them the link from the phantom log site or the actual files?

Thanks so much!

Call Dji supports I don't have Dji care or warranty.
State the problem.
You will get a ticket.
Upon approval you will recieve email to print UPS label.
Send Spark no batt no props no sd cards.
In one week you get a qoute for repair.

Mine cost me $225 for gimbal repair and new body plus latest software update. Total waiting week and half.

But I guess they didn't repair it. THEY SEND ME A NEW ONE.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

hey guys!

So I recently have crashed my drone for the first time and I see lots of damage...

Do you have any suggestions for repairs??

I think one of the probs was chipped a bit on the side and then it drifted full speed into my house.

No wind was happening.

Also, how much would it be and what would be the cheapest and best option. Thanks
Gyazo - df4e0eabfc0986fba37b924be66e9d55.jpg

Gyazo - 82e69ce08807157b6c1b99a30aa2c969.jpg

Something chipped off the gimbal and one arm of the drone has also come off (still attached by wires)

I don’t have DJI care but I have the one year warrenty.

Thanks again!
As far the arm, can be reattached with good epoxy glue, does the gimbal work?, post pictures.

Flying under the trees cannot produce loss of GPS or the log would indicate that.
Besides, I have seen lots videos posted of Sparks flying through forests with heavy canopies.
Sometimes so thick you cannot see light through it.
The craft is stable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis