Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Connect to Autopilot

koffe

Join
Oct 14, 2017
Loc
Sweden
I have used my Spark with Autopilot for some time and it works good. My brother has bought a Mavic pro and I intend to let him test my iPad and AP with his drone. Problem is I nowadays cannot figure out how to change from Spark to MP. I must have done it when AP was new, but have forgot how. Anyone for help?

I have used my Spark with Autopilot for some time and it works good. My brother has bought a Mavic pro and I intend to let him test my iPad and AP with his drone. Problem is I nowadays cannot figure out how to change from Spark to MP. I must have done it when AP was new, but have forgot how. Anyone for help?

If memory serves, it auto selects when you connect.
I have not used AP in a very long time in favor if Litchi...but I do not remember selecting Spark.
Matter of fact, even Litchi does not have a place to select the craft.
I think the only app you have to select the craft is DJI GO 4

Just turn on the craft then auto Pilot and it should link up.

There should be info on it in AP's Flight Academy in app help file.

Reactions: koffe
Thank you pmshop. It could very well be as you say. I could not remember either. We will check and see when he is coming.

In the help and Flight School, there is mentioned a choice of aircraft. But that relates to a very old version. Is not to be found in the latest (perhaps the very last?) version.

Thanks again for your thoughts!

Reactions: pmshop

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast