Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

birds!

Not sure about the US, but in Canada, it is illegal to point any type of laser skyward so that would not be a practical solution north of the border! The risk to commercial aircraft is the consideration. There have been people prosecuted for doing so here.

Bird barrier they sell high-quality high power Green Lasers
I know they work because I use them daily to remove yeast from airports. I have not seen any permanent damage done to any Wildlife but I don't sit there and Shine the laser in its eyes we try and strike the bird with the Lazer from at least a hundred yards away

I know they work because I use them daily to remove yeast from airports.

Yeast?

Not illegal to point towards the sky, but illegal to point at aircraft and helicopters
Not sure about the US, but in Canada, it is illegal to point any type of laser skyward so that would not be a practical solution north of the border! The risk to commercial aircraft is the consideration. There have been people prosecuted for doing so here.

Not illegal to point towards the sky, but illegal to point at aircraft and helicopters

I've heard that amature astronomers use them to point out the constellation for other people around them to see and better align their telescopes to enjoy the heavens above :).

Try to go up when a bird approaches, its opposite of what prey would do. They dont expect that and get the hel away from it. My experience at least.

Some a$$hole crow tried to mess with my Spark earlier today. They seem to be quite prominent since they don't have any natural predators in the area. I just switched to sport mode and took off. My shotgun would have come in handy.

Birds don't show the same 'respect' for the Spark as they usually do for the Phantom and upwards. Even the Mavic usually suffers the same to a certain degree. Size, noise and shape are the main cause. [emoji6]

When flying with the prop guards on, the Spark looks bigger and more intimidating. :mad:

Reactions: airicmeyer
Just trying to capture a little fall footagethe other morning at a local lake. It didn't look like the geese were that close when I was flying, but when reviewing the video --- well you be the judge.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast