Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Activation server error UK

I've had mine for about 6 weeks and so far the only problem is all the rain (Cornwall) I have not updated go4 as the old one is working fine..

Turns out the soarks the company I bought off were selling were actually stolen, returned for a full refund, bought one from maplins and it works absolutely fine

Hi all, I have still not been able to activate my spark. But I have read on the DJI Forum re Activatation Error that they are now saying the Drones where stolen in Transit. But what I dont get is that there is so many others from around the world with the same issue, so I ask myself how did so many drones get stolen from so many different locations around the world?
I then downloaded the app Kittyhawk and when it detected my spark there was a pop up window showing it had connected to it and shows the serial number of my drone too. Out of interest I double checked my serial number on my drone to find it is different to the one on the little sticker and QR code, why is this I ask??? I would suggest more people try the same and check what they are getting as mine is completely different to the one I registered with DJI from the label on it. I am making the assumption that the WIFI SSID and password must be wrong too as its on the label on the bottom side of my drone with the serial number that doesnt match.

We bought a spark and have the same error.

The place we bought it off is now gone so no refund. SKI are no help at all .

Can this thing be rooted and activated without DJI

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502