Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Activation server error UK

Kiran_s

Join
Sep 23, 2017
Hi guys,
I bought a spark a few days ago and as of yet haven't been able to get it activated, I keep getting an activation failed, server error message....
All firmware updated.

Iv tried just the ac on wifi, the rc on wifi, the rc linked to ac and rc with otg, tried both android and ios, all fail....

Anyone else in the UK bought one recently and had the same issues? Seems common on the dji forum with no real solution.

DJI have been a bit vague and asked me to try different devices and email addresses.... I'm going to try and return the spark to the seller for exchange but if I'm going to have the same problem again I'd rather just have a refund.

DJI have suggested I return it to them with a 15 day turn around.... I bought it for holiday and would be gutted not to have one for our travels.

It did do that once when I fiddled around with assistant 2 simulator but hasn't done it since I reset it, just won't connect and activate to the server

Iv had that since Thursday, I'm just in denial that I couldn't possibly have received a DOA! Just hope the replacement is OK, iv read some people receiving 3 DOA's in a row!

Yep, all up to date, both ac and rc, I have uninstalled the app and deleted all associated files and also tried every other version of the app back to the 1st one that covered the spark....

Got mine a couple of weeks ago and activated on the ipad no problem.
Have you tried a tablet ?

I'm Going to try a iPad today if I can borrow one, iv read a few people say they work better on them, fingers crossed!

Hi I bought 2 days ago spark fly more . Have same problem can't activate my spark and no one can't help me :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170923-170410.png
    Screenshot_20170923-170410.png
    73.7 KB · Views: 15
I don't know why I have a suspicious feeling that it's a dji server issue, seen a few posts from people that can't activate, so irritating!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502