Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Activation server error UK

I found them pretty usless this morning, they just have a script to stick to! Told me to take it back to where I bought it in the end...

I am having the same issue, tried my iphone and ipad and DJI seem to be absolutely useless, I dont think they know what the problem is. Everytime I contact them via email or phone they dont seem to have a solution. Driving me crazy!!!!

Can somebody send me the link to the DJI Assistant 2 for MacBook Pro please as I have downloaded the versions from DJI but none of them will install on my macbook.

I used the link ok thier page for the windows version, it doesn't really help with activating it though, and if dji have asked for your cache log it just all talk so it seems like they're doing something! I did this yesterday and they just came back and told me to return it to where I bought it, no explanation on the log or what thier engineer found!

Reactions: xtremeflyer
Where did you buy it from? I got mine from pcworld 1st one would not activate on any device including staffs iphones, ipads tablets etc, so they exchanged it for another one which i managed to sort, but the scan code u can use did not work on any of them but would scan using a qr code app.

I got mine from a local seller, I have heard from people that bought from maplins and jessops (authorised) who had no issues, also argos, no issues although they are not authorised dealers, neither are PC World.
If dji really are cutting off these big chains, it's not going to do them any good! PC World aren't listed on thier website as authorised, but I think curry's are.... So strange!

My last contact with dji was asking where I bought it from and if they are not an authorised dealer, to take it back there.

I got mine from Argos, never had any problems with it. That said, I didn’t use the QR code to register it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502