Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

1 battery just isn't enough..

That's a lot of bats to keep up with. Decal numbers?

Yes.
Printed so that I can tell which one is what regardless of the orientation in my case.

And I cycle them one after the other so they all get to play.

I'm thinking 6. Start out with full charges and put them on the portable charger immediately after they drain should keep me flying for long enough. Haven't received my portable charger yet, but I don't think it can charge them fast enough to keep flying with only 3 batteries?

Last edited:
I recently bought a second one. How do you guys manage the use of the batteries? first the one, then the other? I already have quite a few hours on the first battery. Should I let the new one 'catch up' before cycling between the two?

I recently bought a second one. How do you guys manage the use of the batteries? first the one, then the other? I already have quite a few hours on the first battery. Should I let the new one 'catch up' before cycling between the two?
I don't think you should wait till the new one 'catches up' with the old one. Just number your batteries and cycle them.

I’ve got three. But only ever used two up at any one time.
Better to be safe than sorry tho if there’s more pics to be had

No problem flying the 3 I have until they are all dead.

I have 3 also but, like Grin, have only ever used 2. I don't use my Spark for larger cinematic projects. I have an Anafi for that. My Spark goes in my golf bag or on vacations etc. for those quick snapshots or action videos. I just don't need a lot of juice for that.

Reactions: Spark 317
I have 4 batteries for my Spark. also 4 for my Air and Mavic 2 Zoom.

I think 4 is OK for the Spark, but i could fit a fifth battery in the Spark bag if i wanted to.

5 bats should be the min you use.. 2 if you cant afford it.. i run 2 but then again i fly once every 2 months if that.. for 30 min then im done something about just staring at a screen like watching tv i get bored...

5 bats should be the min you use.. 2 if you cant afford it.. i run 2 but then again i fly once every 2 months if that.. for 30 min then im done something about just staring at a screen like watching tv i get bored...

Looks like everybody agrees with the title...

"One Battery Just Isn't Enough"!

Reactions: Spark 317

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef