Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

would like to hear opinions on customer service before purchase

bobbye

Join
Sep 28, 2018
Hello,

I am interested in buying a new drone, I am thinking about the dji spark or the parrot bebop 2,
after watching a few videos on each (everything looks very beautiful), I started checking into how
the customer service of each company is, now things are not so beautiful, I saw a lot of horror
stories about the worst experience owners had when dealing with the customer support on both companies,
I'm sure that some people have just rushed into flying without taking time to learn and then
the crashed their drone, but I also saw quite a lot of issues (like firmware updates that brick the drone,
disconnections etc.) that sound like the company's fault .

I would appreciate your honest opinions as I am on the fence between these 2 drones,
for me both seem to work and I think what will determine my pick would be the level of service I might get if I need it.

Thanks,
Bob

Hi Bob, are you in the States or UK/ Europe? Only ask because I think that changes the kind of customer service you get with DJI. (Better is US)

I'm in the US
have a friend who bought a spark. Upon activation he also updated the firmware software and drone
became unresponsive. had to send it back for repair and got a used unit back, how crazy is that ?

Hi Bob, are you in the States or UK/ Europe? Only ask because I think that changes the kind of customer service you get with DJI. (Better is US)

That is bad! Have to say I love the Spark. I had an issue with sports mode which has since been resolved but I love flying it and would definitely recommend it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar