Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Where's my video?

Dadawada

Join
Jan 29, 2018
So just got back from a motorcycle trip with the Spark. Recorded some nice video. At least I thought I did.

The video is NOT showing up in the app on the phone. It says video I record will eventually show up there. It didn't. I pull the SD card and it shows no files in the CCIM directory.

The screen showed I was recording. But where is my video?

Yes, I've looked on the phone.

Thanks.

That is where it would be stored is the DCIM folder. If that is empty then you might be SOL. I would do another flight real quick and make sure it says it's recording and snap a few pics. Check the SD card again to see if that is there. I've had it happen to me before where I thought it was recording but it wasn't. What did you press to record? If your on picture mode and press the video button it will only switch to the video mode. You would have to press the button on remote again to start the video. You really just have to look to make sure the timer is going.

That is where it would be stored is the DCIM folder. If that is empty then you might be SOL. I would do another flight real quick and make sure it says it's recording and snap a few pics. Check the SD card again to see if that is there. I've had it happen to me before where I thought it was recording but it wasn't. What did you press to record? If your on picture mode and press the video button it will only switch to the video mode. You would have to press the button on remote again to start the video. You really just have to look to make sure the timer is going.

Thanks, yes the timer was going. I even played back the video on the ground after I landed. But it is no where to be found now. Oh well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zeca Couto