Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

What program can be used to develop the 46 spherical images with a Mac ?

I haven't tried yet but I saw someone mentioned it in youtube.
try accessing it from the DJI go app itself while connected to the spark.
I heard you can even change how it looks from there.

I tried Media Maker but they come out as horizontal Panos.
I wrote this in another thread just yesterday - I use Autopano Giga. It posess great stitching algorithm and it is very precise. Also, you have wide variety of projection options (spherical, planar, pannini, cylindrical, mercator, little planet, hammer, ortographic, mirror ball). Spherical projection is obviously the right choice for you, but it render FLATTENED spherical image. If you want to view the 3D image on computer, you can use free online service PhotosphereViewer.net // Online Viewer for Android Photospheres or Arcsoft Panorama Maker. If you want to view the 3D image on your phone, you can (probably) view the flat image in your android gallery (google photos?). Not sure about that, since I've never used android device, I just seen this happen on my friend's phone. You can also import your image into Google Street View app (both Android and iOS) and you can keep it offline (and view the pic on your phone only), or publish the pic for everyone to see (and view the pic regularly in google maps as sphere photo on both your phone and computer).

I tried Autopano Giga and it worked out great. It is pretty fast also. After developing I adjusted the pano color in Photoshop.
Thanks.

Reactions: nazorbeats
I could not figure out how to use hugin until I found (at 7:15 minutes):

For stitching, I recommend Autopano Pro.
The standard format for VR panos (what is created here) is a 2:1 360x180 degrees image in Spherical projection. It may be advisable to extend the canvas vertically and paint in the top portion of the sky blue, in order to obtain standard image dimensions (i.e. 2:1).

VR viewers for 2:1 panos are common.

I recommend the Insta360 player, available here:
https://www.insta360.com/download/insta360-one

Free, supports all platforms, mobile and desktop, and all 2:1 images and videos. To share online, you may want someting like Kuula

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast