Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

What does everyone think?

What do you guys think, will this also be the end of updates for the Spark ? And with updates I mean new features, quick shots, maybe an update so RAW will be available or 60 fps ?

Seriously. Color doesn't affect performance. It's personal preference. Lol. Of course folks could prove me wrong but last time I checked it's just simple paint. :)
Perhaps a red, white and black paint scheme then.. Just having fun here. Have a great day.

What do you guys think, will this also be the end of updates for the Spark ? And with updates I mean new features, quick shots, maybe an update so RAW will be available or 60 fps ?
I do think so. Remember this is a smaller mavic. Then again they could be doing away with the Spark for Mavics but as far as I'm concerned it's still 3 different drones.

I'll pass on the Air and wait for Mavic Pro 2. It should be a P4 in a Mavic Pro body along with APAS and other enhancements.

Seriously. Color doesn't affect performance. It's personal preference. Lol. Of course folks could prove me wrong but last time I checked it's just simple paint. :)
AHHEM!
*puts 4 eyes maker on with snotty look*
I believe that the coefficient of drag goes as follows, in order, least to greatest...
Hot Rod Red
Stalking Black
And finally we end with General... Boring... Average White. (My kind of color right there :cool:)
All Proven By Science!!!
The difference is of course in MN (Not Minnesota... Micro Newtons!)
BUT STILL THERE!!!
And I will slander, bash (Not literally... Too weak for that) And verbally abuse those who question me to my last dying breath cause I was so enraged, and busy using my verbal mastery, I forgot to take a swig of my inhaler... Goodbye :)

I don't think so. I think they will continue to provide new features that the hardware is able to support. IMO, the Spark in some form will be around as its DJIs entry-level offering to the masses. Once the hardware limitations comes into play then you won't see new features...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melba Walsh