Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Video transmission

HD-FLHT

Join
Apr 23, 2018
Just flew again today, and the video transmission looks like cached video quality. Not clear. I'm flying with an OTG, and galaxy s8. When I view video playback, I see original, and cached to phone. Play the "original" and it's great quality, clear.
But when I try to download the video to the phone, it sends what looks to be the cached video and not the original clear. How do I download the clear one and not the crappy video?

The only way to view the original quality is through the SD card. Your phone saves the cached copy which is a copy of your live video transmission - not 1080.

The only way to view the original quality is through the SD card. Your phone saves the cached copy which is a copy of your live video transmission - not 1080.
A couple updates ago, my video transmission was flawless, and the playback was the same,(very clear) wonder what happened.?

Just flew again today, and the video transmission looks like cached video quality. Not clear. I'm flying with an OTG, and galaxy s8. When I view video playback, I see original, and cached to phone. Play the "original" and it's great quality, clear.
But when I try to download the video to the phone, it sends what looks to be the cached video and not the original clear. How do I download the clear one and not the crappy video?
Yep that happened to me also just take the SD card out put it in a card reader upload it to your computer and there you go

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis