Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Trenton Makes, The World Takes

Took some of my best clips from my Trenton flight last weekend and made this video. Not my best but a few good shots to look at.

Awesome video, I’m originally from Levittown PA and when I was single I moved to morrisville Pa and worked for years across the river at Trenton Marine Center and I used to drive over the Trenton makes bridge everyday for probably about 15yrs wow that takes me back but I moved away from the cold weather and hit humid summers. Lol now me my wife and 2 kids live in Glendale AZ 29 min outside Phoenix and right now it’s the best time of the year here it’s in the 80’s during the day and low 60’s at night freakin love it ,it will be like this till the end of April then it gets hot but not humid I love it out here and the footage I get with my spark is just amazing out here totally different from back there Ben here about 4yrs and we love it but I miss all my family back there so we visit every now and then and I think next time I’m back I’m gonna get the Trenton makes bridge and head up to new hope and get some footage,I used to love going up there so peaceful,anyway awesome footage I live it thanks!!

Reactions: RoarRoar

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502